Pish Adverts

The one in the car with the wee girl and the c**t from Big Bang Theory. Incredibly annoying, the guy's a pain in the tits and it seems to play in front of every single YouTube video! It doesn't help that I find Big Bang Theory shite (a lot of that being down to the guy in the ad).

Not really a shite advert but definitely not realistic.

It's the new safe driving one where the bald fella doesn't slow down going through a blind bend and crashes into another vehicle. Then it shows him getting loads of messages through social media as they're trying to save his life. The messages continue after he's died. I find it incredibly hard to believe that he would be sat in the morgue and still none of his family and friends would know what's happened.

The one in the car with the wee girl and the c**t from Big Bang Theory. Incredibly annoying, the guy's a pain in the tits and it seems to play in front of every single YouTube video! It doesn't help that I find Big Bang Theory shite (a lot of that being down to the guy in the ad).

This, I genuinely wish their car would crash and blow up spectacularly.

Not really a shite advert but definitely not realistic.

It's the new safe driving one where the bald fella doesn't slow down going through a blind bend and crashes into another vehicle. Then it shows him getting loads of messages through social media as they're trying to save his life. The messages continue after he's died. I find it incredibly hard to believe that he would be sat in the morgue and still none of his family and friends would know what's happened.

True because as soon as the emergency services arrive the first thing they worry about is setting up a group message and inform everybody on your phone that you are now dead.

I wonder how the director sold it on set.

Alexander Armstrong's pal. Play it like the most completely unlikable smug English middle class twat you can.

Son. Right you are obviously in your 30s but it worked in my family so you are playing a 15 year old. We are looking for a bizarre unlikable character with no redeeming features.