Pish Adverts

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

If you're having frozen lasagne for your tea you might not be too far from the horrific consequences

Donkey meat is in fact characterized by low fat, low cholesterol content, a favourable fatty acid profile and is rich in iron. (quality and nutritional characteristics of donkey meat, Polidori & Vincenzetti, 2017).

1 hour ago, Bold Rover said:

Anyone seen the monstrosity with Eamonn Holmes and his wife for something you put your feet in? Dearly me.

Poor Eamonn and Ruth must be on their uppers, he's also in an ad for seniors equity release, and something else so monotonous that I can't even recall what it is. 

Edited by Boghead ranter

17 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Poor Eamonn and Ruth must be on their uppers, he's also in an ad for seniors equity release, and something else so monotonous that I can't even recall what it is. 

Can't stand they two c***s so hopefully they're on the verge of bankruptcy.

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I don't know if it is on TV, but I'm sick of that Scottish government FACTS advert that plays multiple times during every YouTube video I watch. Especially that smug twat with in the red bonnet telling us that A means avoiding all crowded places.

You even get these adverts on the BBC as well now so there's no way of avoiding them  

15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The Nationwide advert guy talking about building societies is annoying as f**k. His voice is grating.

I don't think he talks like that all the time, as he is reciting in a poetry stylee...if he did that would be brutal!

On 29/01/2021 at 12:45, Mark Connolly said:

Fair play to Go Compare for making me hate the guy behind Joe Compario even more than I hate the character

That's been mystifying me for a while. They were essentially advertising his opera day job a while back. Unless he owns the company, I don't understand why they'd do that.

On 28/01/2021 at 09:43, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I don't know if it is on TV, but I'm sick of that Scottish government FACTS advert that plays multiple times during every YouTube video I watch. Especially that smug twat with in the red bonnet telling us that A means avoiding all crowded places.

Funky Jnr. was bemoaning how long and often this “ad” had been on and that he knew what FACTS stood for. 
My argument was that this was a good thing and preferable to the message being changed every few weeks as in other countries within the UK.

On another topic, my recent occasional bouts of insomnia have sent me channel surfing during the night and I have noticed that everyone in foam mattress infomercials sleeps without any bed linen - no sheets, no duvets and no blankets. Quite often the pillows have no pillowcases. That can’t be hygienic.