Pish Adverts

On 27/12/2019 at 11:21, Zen Archer Esq. said:

RSPB advertising their 25-27 December birdwatch project on the last day, what a waste of money on the advert.

It’s on 25th - 27th January. 

https://www.rspb.org.uk/get-involved/activities/birdwatch/?source=BWLITH0309&channel=paidsearch&source=BWLITH0309&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI34zcvZHd5gIVCLrtCh1sswjXEAAYASAAEgLNDfD_BwE

4 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

The one I saw on Dec 27th was for December, it could be a monthly affair.

Deliveroo where the he and the she waltz and dance through an aircraft hangar and end up at their front door.  Delivery guy standing smiling like a fud.  Doesn't even ask if they ordered.

ps, haven't used Just Eat since they pledged allegiance to the england womens' football team in the world cup, even although Scotland were in the same group.  Never used Deliveroo at all.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a feeling this has probably been mentioned, but those f*cking Dacia adverts inbetween the programmes on Dave drive me nuts.  I get more and more wound up about them as time goes on about how utter sh*te they are.  Plus they've been on for ages now, surely its time to change them.

To make matters worse I mentioned this to my mate the other day and he sent me a link to the "creative company" behind the adverts...onthe page it states:

"Jellygun’s MD took the creative reins on a series of indents for DAVE. Featuring the Dacia car having issues with some real ‘smutty’ road and place names from around the UK, our hero cars try to protect the viewers from this low grade humour. The DAVE audience deserve better ‘quality comedy’ on DAVE."

So that was the thought process behind it? Some c*nt probbaly got paid thousands for that.

Subway ads where they pretend their vegan shite is actually meat then turn it around as if they couldn't tell in the first place. Then the small print says the vegan shite may have been cooked along with normal grub. That will go down well with the weirdos[emoji3]

The Sky VIP thing where they reward long-term customers.

Especially the woman who comes home to be told, "I've finished setting up [your new Sky Q box], and I've made you a cup of tea as well." They don't show him saying, "Oh, and after I've gone you'll find I've wanked in your knicker drawer."

On 02/02/2020 at 22:04, GordonD said:

The Sky VIP thing where they reward long-term customers.

Especially the woman who comes home to be told, "I've finished setting up [your new Sky Q box], and I've made you a cup of tea as well." They don't show him saying, "Oh, and after I've gone you'll find I've wanked in your knicker drawer."

Am sure someone else will have mentioned it but the Vitality segments on Sky News with that wee dog alongside some "celebrity" athletes, making some god awful unfunny quip about say cricket, in a stab your ear tone of voice. I shout f**k off at the telly whenever I see or hear that dug.