Pish Adverts

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Jenny Eclair banging on about vaginal dryness. WTF?

I don't know why, but Jenny Eclair works quite well for me as the poster girl for vaginal dryness.

36 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Saw one this morning. "He's Beagle, I'm street" about a mockney gangster and a psycho dog threatening a family in a bus shelter.

Aye, but it's for their own good as they informed them of the value of life insurance; about which that family would never otherwise have known. 

That new horse-faced bint making a play for the Miranda market in that banking ad, fretting about losing her card and not having 80 to spend at the reunion....if you’ve only got £80 odd to your name maybe best not getting a round in then you stupid fucking COW. I see she has also now popped up with Kevin Bacon in an EE ad. Who is this c**t?

This has irked me for some time and I went to bother of rewinding and checking it the other night. 

Ariel capsule advert with the folk doing an assault course in white T-shirts. Crawling about in wet brown mud, take their very dry grey stained T-shirts off to put them in the washing machine to reveal an undergarment which looks like it’s just came out the packaging rather than being caked in mud which had soaked through the T-shirt.

im beginning to think this advertising is all just made up.

(see also the wifie on the Oral B toothpaste advert who fakes a bit from an apple towards the end. It’s the one with the wiggling arse near the start).

Guest Moomintroll
This has irked me for some time and I went to bother of rewinding and checking it the other night. 
Ariel capsule advert with the folk doing an assault course in white T-shirts. Crawling about in wet brown mud, take their very dry grey stained T-shirts off to put them in the washing machine to reveal an undergarment which looks like it’s just came out the packaging rather than being caked in mud which had soaked through the T-shirt.
(see also the wifie on the Oral B toothpaste advert who fakes a bit from an apple towards the end. It’s the one with the wiggling arse near the start).
That adverts for toothpaste?

39 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That adverts for toothpaste?

After watching the start about 100 times,  yes it is apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

The SelectSpecs with customer testimonials is one of the worst at the moment. Bad but somehow hilarious especially the guy who says his mates can't believe they only cost six quid and the quality is second to none.

Aye, six quid. Gonna be top notch stuff.

Beagle Street insurance, who boast that they pay out on every valid claim.

Am I missing something, or are they implying that there are some insurance companies who don't pay out on valid claims?