Pish Adverts

Mark, you give extra. If anyone's giving extra, it's YOU, Mark. You're OUR kind of person, Mark.

I don't know whether it's the condescending overuse of his that annoys me or the smug, self-important voice.

Glad to see the winner bingo adverts that were desperately trying to create "characters" our of loud neckbrace guy and "Vicki" the owl seem to have disappeared.

Edited by Antlion

I saw an awful car one yesterday when a wee p***ky boy was talking to his neighbour over the fence about his motor. It was badly dubbed and the kid's voice was exceptionally annoying. He was also a cheeky wee f**k and was reeling off a list of pishy features and asking if the neighbour had them in his car. He then said "Didn't you want them?" before his dad came out and they fucked off for a drive, leaving the neighbour crushed and probably suicidal.

My vision darkened as rage overcame me and I screamed in fury at the world, devastated, confused and apoplectic that this advert could ever be allowed to happen. I would dearly love to punch the kid from the advert until he was fucking powder, then use the powder to choke the boy who did the voice dubbing, then run over his corpse in one of those fucking cars using all the features. I would rape the dad.

I saw an awful car one yesterday when a wee p***ky boy was talking to his neighbour over the fence about his motor. It was badly dubbed and the kid's voice was exceptionally annoying. He was also a cheeky wee f**k and was reeling off a list of pishy features and asking if the neighbour had them in his car. He then said "Didn't you want them?" before his dad came out and they fucked off for a drive, leaving the neighbour crushed and probably suicidal.

My vision darkened as rage overcame me and I screamed in fury at the world, devastated, confused and apoplectic that this advert could ever be allowed to happen. I would dearly love to punch the kid from the advert until he was fucking powder, then use the powder to choke the boy who did the voice dubbing, then run over his corpse in one of those fucking cars using all the features. I would rape the dad.

^^^Has the advert recorded and watches it, repeatedly, IMO.

Am I too thick? You're a pizza.

"Mamma Mia, no". Apparently Italian accents are ones we can still make fun of.

Has Anthea Turner been binned already? I've noticed the latest Health Lottery ads don't show her and it's not her voiceover. Didn't take them long to realise their error.