Pish Adverts

48 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
Martin Freeman's Vodafone advert. I want to punch his coupon.

Was going to ask which one. Then I realised that the answer to that would be all of them. Every. Single. One.

Correct. I loved him in “The Office” as well.

“I’m going to share my lottery with 3 friends...”

Either he’s only got 3 friends or he’s going to end up with only 3 friends.

Also, “they’re always there when I want them”. Not when he needs them, but when he wants them. 

Lastly, the incredibly unspecific manner in which they’ve helped him. They’ve apparently done something incredibly fantastic for him to want to share his lottery win with them, but he’s not going to tell us what it was and instead is deliberately evasive on the matter.

My money is on him only having 3 friends as he comes over as a smug, selfish, self-centred c**t who probably would keep all his winnings to himself and lie to his friends. I also suspect his 3 friends have been helping him bury the bodies after the voices in his head have got too persuasive.

</rant>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
The one to the tune of "Right Said Fred"? If so, you're right, awful in every possible sense.
Thats the b*****d, have only saw it once but I'm still angry at the mere thought of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what company it's for (some financial institution, presumably) but the one with the old guy whose wife summons him upstairs, and he starts off like he's climbing Everest. Then halfway up she tells him not to bother.

Kick in the pie is the only solution, though he'd probably struggle to lift his leg that high.