Pish Adverts

That fucking tripadvisor dog that says 'book' in an incredibly annoying way. Drown it.

Quite annoyed by Rita Ora going 'haysooz a baby need you, haysooz a baby need you' in every ad break too. Drown it.

Eta - I see my point about these two has already been made

Edited by The OP

The advert for AO.

The wifie declares a disaster as she has to bake a cake for her daughters school and the fridge has broken.

How the f**k is this a disaster? just eggs and flour surely.

Then the fridge arrives and the stupid bint fills it with salad, what about the cake you fucking airhead?

The advert for AO.

The wifie declares a disaster as she has to bake a cake for her daughters school and the fridge has broken.

Then the fridge arrives and the stupid bint fills it with salad, what about the cake you fucking airhead?

At least if they had her replacing a broken oven then they story would make sense.

That Go Daddy advert is a pain in the arse. Never off the tele. There was a shocker of a Mac B advert I saw recently and the camp Scottish accent off one of c***s voicing it was extremely painful listening. Wouldn't expect anything less from though from a company with more financial trouble than your average Scottish Football Club.

The advert for AO.

I have watched this again and she smells the milk, how often do people in that household go to the fridge?

If the fridge breaks down you would notice it within half a day.

"did you hear the one about the scotsman , the englishman, the irishman and the German?"

"no."

"they paid full price for festival tickets. "

" full price? Ca-lassic"

Just shoot me.

There's an advert for We Buy Any Car that has a bitter old man sitting on a couch talking about everything he hates with so much venom you think he's going to have a stroke there and then.

Then he mentions WBAC and breaks into a gurn/smile that makes you want to smash the tv;

There's an advert for We Buy Any Car that has a bitter old man sitting on a couch talking about everything he hates with so much venom you think he's going to have a stroke there and then.

Then he mentions WBAC and breaks into a gurn/smile that makes you want to smash the tv;

The one with the so called hardman who "doesn't like confrontation" is just as bad.

The 3 mobile advert with muppet in it just grinds my gears!