Pish Adverts

That trip advisor one where the dog mascot thing loudly barks 'book' every few seconds which makes you look at the screen. I really hope that kind of psychological trick doesn't take off with marketers.

Oh that's what it's barking, if you change it to fook then it's no longer a pishy advert.

Grimbo

I'm just glad the Phones 4U ads with that American dick and his 'cool' Phones 4U hand gesture aren't on any more.

They fully deserved to be liquidated for that alone.

I don't care much for the O2 ads with that nippy cat.

The current Windows 10 advert. f**k off with your emotional "the kids are our future" bullshit. It is a piece of software. Thats it.

I despise with a passion any tech commercial (bank commercials do this too) that claims the service they are providing is somehow making you more of a human being, or that their software is in any way life changing or life affirming. The ironically ridiculous recent Facebook one that claimed everyone who uses the site is somehow a worldly travel type who explores the earth is the perfect of example of "eh, is it f**k anything like that in any way".

These two videos sum up tech commercials perfectly -

Oh, the one where a bunch of people are walking around with wagging tails. A step away from furries inbred Highlanders being mainstream.

FTFY

All SUV adverts are stupid- you always see the drivers going on some adventure through muddy rivers etc. You never see the reality: some dizzy bint on the school run driving one in second gear and failing to signal while doing her make up and behind her is a queue of angry motorists stretching back several blocks..

Any slow paced, patronising advert (usually starring the likes of Michael Parkinson) aimed at the House of Lords.

Do you need a hearing aid? Well, unlucky you missed all that because you never knew you had to crank the volume up.

Any slow paced, patronising advert (usually starring the likes of Michael Parkinson) aimed at the House of Lords.

Do you need a hearing aid? Well, unlucky you missed all that because you never knew you had to crank the volume up.

The Parky one annoys me most because he starts off by saying "people often ask me what my favourite interview was" and he never answers the fucking question! Tell us Parky, don't leave us hanging!