Pish Adverts

7 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

verisure, again.

The c**t on his phone waiting for his coffee, don't be a fud, get your coffee, f**k off, then look at the c***s ransacking your shitey flat.

I think it's a rogue advert, as there's actually a non-white character in it.  

Though he's in a service role, so that probably fits with their schtick.

• 2 weeks later...

There was a programme on BBC Scotland the other night that showed all kinds of old-time Scottish adverts. Some real eye-openers, including one for Vesta curry in which Stanley Baxter played all the parts, one of which he was blacked up as an Indian chef. Shereen Nanjiani, one of the talking heads commenting on what they were seeing Gogglebox-style, just about had a fit.

Edited by GordonD

That one for Vick SInex presented as a courtroom metaphor. A really rubbish premise, not helped by the ad being badly dubbed from some forn language.

They've come a long way from 'Course you can, Malcolm...' and not in a good way.

4 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

That one for Vick SInex presented as a courtroom metaphor. A really rubbish premise, not helped by the ad being badly dubbed from some forn language.

And the judge using a gavel, which they don't do in English courts. Virtually every film and TV show gets that wrong.

There's an advert that I've seen multiple times either on YouTube or STV when the football's on, can't remember which. It features Breaking the Law by Judas Priest, which is great as I hadn't heard that song in years so I've been wandering around muttering the lyrics to myself.

It's an awful advert because I don't have a fucking clue what it's for, despite seeing it probably a couple of dozen times by now. If it's an advert for a Judas Priest tour/Greatest Hits album, ignore this.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

There's an advert that I've seen multiple times either on YouTube or STV when the football's on, can't remember which. It features Breaking the Law by Judas Priest, which is great as I hadn't heard that song in years so I've been wandering around muttering the lyrics to myself.

It's an awful advert because I don't have a fucking clue what it's for, despite seeing it probably a couple of dozen times by now. If it's an advert for a Judas Priest tour/Greatest Hits album, ignore this.

It's KFC delivery