Pish Adverts

24 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Dr. Squatch

Yes. And not just because the adverts are annoying.

There's a general trend of manufacturers trying to create a market for problems that don't exist. "Artificial" soaps that don't smell manly enough, aye?

Air Up is another one, going full conspiracy theory about soft drink manufacturers lying about...well, something, let's not focus too much on that, but they bloody well are, and the answer is to sniff some air freshener while drinking water. That'll show 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

Ocado adverts still appearing on my telly when I watch C4 or Sky.

I did question them on twitter as to why Scotland was excluded and was given the answer "we don't have any distribution centres in Scotland" which is a fucking lie as every other supermarket does.

So, Ocado you racist xenophobic cunts...get tae fuck off of my telly.

There have been banners for "Zenb Pasta" on the Subway for the past few weeks. It's made from yellow peas. I've started seeing adverts for it on the telly so I looked it up: https://zenb.co.uk/collections/gluten-free-pasta/products/zenb-spaghetti

Nine pounds for six hundred and seventy eight grams of spaghetti.

The Pure Cremations ad. Mainly because of the actor. I hate him, can’t stand his face or his stupid hair and the way he says “My lot know how to party” when going into what looks like a nursing home wake. Complete heads gone moment when it comes on tv. 

60137720-01CD-4094-B3AD-E0257337EB4D.jpeg

On 07/08/2022 at 06:21, Jambomo said:

The Pure Cremations ad. Mainly because of the actor. I hate him, can’t stand his face or his stupid hair and the way he says “My lot know how to party” when going into what looks like a nursing home wake. Complete heads gone moment when it comes on tv. 

60137720-01CD-4094-B3AD-E0257337EB4D.jpeg

The c**t's doing Verisure Alarms as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've already mentioned this, but YouTube are absolutely pummelling me with that Wild deodorant commercial with the wanking woman getting cumblocked by the polar bear she's been shagging. Every. Single. Ad Break.

I appreciate they've read my search history and figured this would be pursuant to my interests, but at this point I'd burn down the Wild headquarters just so I don't have to hear about stinky salmon girl ever again. f**k YouTube for removing the option to block specific adverts.