Pish Adverts

• 2 weeks later...

Do trailers count as adverts, I think so.

Apparently there is a person called Rochelle Humes who is doing a home makeover show, she openly admits that she's never done this before.

Why would these fucking idiots let her over the threshold if this is the case?

8 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Why would these fucking idiots let her over the threshold if this is the case?

Because she's from the internet so is instantly an expert in whatever she decides. 

33 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

She’s from The Saturdays and formerly S Club Juniors but your point still stands.

I did not know that. I'm very pleased to announce :) 

she's also married to Marvin Humes (DJ who does, or maybe did, the Sunday top 40 show on commercial radio), forming the biggest airhead married couple since posh'n'becks.

ITV seem to be on a crusade to try and turn them into their station golden couple. Which says asch about ITV as it does the Humes'.

she's also married to Marvin Humes (DJ who does, or maybe did, the Sunday top 40 show on commercial radio), forming the biggest airhead married couple since posh'n'becks.
ITV seem to be on a crusade to try and turn them into their station golden couple. Which says asch about ITV as it does the Humes'.
She was in a long term relationship with Darren Randolph before he became Motherwell goalie.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I got that last night as well. I wasn't sure if I had died and started seeing visions of hell.

There's more.

"Our product is shit and we hate it, plus it might be cursed and will haunt you" is an interesting strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dropbox advert with the most monotonous, drawn-out boot in the world (with an American or Canadian accent):

“The waaay that I uuuse draaawpbawwx there’s no way that I dooon’t uuuse draaawpbawwx is maaaaybe the eeaasier way to say it.”

Hideous.