Pish Adverts

On 02/04/2022 at 13:45, GordonD said:

The adverts with the new Sky telly that doesn't need a dish, with the Harry Potter theme that they can't mention by name because they haven't bought the rights.

Particularly the older wizard type who, upon told the TV gets its signal via the internet, utters "extraordinary".

Aye mate but not to anyone who's been using kodi or IPTV for the last several years.

31 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Particularly the older wizard type who, upon told the TV gets its signal via the internet, utters "extraordinary".

Aye mate but not to anyone who's been using kodi or IPTV for the last several years.

Absolutely this. He's probably a nonse as well 

The one with the woman going apeshit when she wins the giant marrow contest. Never watched it to the end so I have no idea what they're actually advertising but I bet it has nothing to do with vegetables.

On 22/05/2022 at 23:04, Clown Job said:

Another pish YouTube advert you can’t skip 

This one is a roller coaster. 

Starts off with some European "grannneee" voice and then suddenly as 'Murican as can be, every time it annoys me, I hate the wee face the old granny pulls when she says "well negotiated" but then immediately after I'm consumed by thoughts about how pumpable the red head is, are there any middle of the road red heads? Why do I suddenly wanna watch Spiderman? How long would it take me to lose my mind being with this person and hearing them on zoom like that? I mean I could post it in the ITYPD thread and I'd probably be able to live with it. What if I told her I hate her granny? What actually is the job she's got? Why is there such a long awkward pause looking at the camera once the dialogue between the two is finished? 

I almost forgot what I came here to say but the Skete Davidson adverts on YT with him annoy me a lot. The shirt is shit and his joke and his face are unlikeable.