Pish Adverts

On 02/04/2021 at 16:08, GordonD said:

Yes, it's him. He's been in a few things since then, notably Chernobyl.

To the working actors of the world.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

It's the faux aggressive encouragement from the 'actors' that fucks them up.

Just occurred that the 'clients' tend to have a look like, "I really wish I could stop pedalling, but this teleconferencing p***k has my family tied up in their basement".

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Just occurred that the 'clients' tend to have a look like, "I really wish I could stop pedalling, but this teleconferencing p***k has my family tied up in their basement".

Peleton is for idiots that seek the gratification that a Teams meeting can't provide.

14 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Peleton is for idiots that seek the gratification that a Teams meeting can't provide.

Well, when you put it like that...

22 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

I can only guess that I’m not part of the target demographic, because those Mini Cheddars adverts seem fucking appalling.

This x 100. The Scottish accent part where she says "they're supposed to be for everyone" or something similar scorches my ears and I wince every time. 

Also the c**t that's asking his bird if they can get a dog. Flamethrower the whole set. I have no idea what is actually being advertised I just know I hate them all. 

AirWick Botanics (I think) bemoaning the destruction of natural habitat and promising to develop 20 million square feet of flowering soil which, casually, sounds brilliant

20 MILLION square feet, yeah good on them...unless you know, or find out that that there are 28 million square feet in a square mile.

0.7 square miles doesn't sound quite as grand.

Jamie Redknap does an excruciatingly bad advert for Skechers on the radio at the moment, badly written and terribly delivered. It sounds like something they would do on one of the tasks in the apprentice.

7 hours ago, spud131 said:

Jamie Redknap does an excruciatingly bad advert for Skechers on the radio at the moment, badly written and terribly delivered. It sounds like something they would do on one of the tasks in the apprentice.

There's a TV ad for a perfume called Daisy, which appears every now and again, which always makes me think it's an Apprentice effort.

The new Scottish government advert for the 18-49 yo Covid vaccine roll out. Absolutely honking as you can imagine for a government trying to appeal to the younger generations.