Pish Adverts

3 hours ago, Northboy said:

The girl in the Oral B advert - "I know how to look after my body but how do I look after my teeth?"

Surprisingly the answer is toothpaste, something that has been around and in common use for years and years.

In the original version of the advert she mentioned that “She didn’t even knew that Oral B made a toothpaste”. They took that out after about a month but she still comes across as a bit thick. 

12 hours ago, Northboy said:

The girl in the Oral B advert - "I know how to look after my body but how do I look after my teeth?"

Surprisingly the answer is toothpaste, something that has been around and in common use for years and years.

I dont think the thing she is doing for her hips actually is good for her hips.

7 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Spotted first ad yesterday to mention fucking chr*stm*s!!! Scs think we need a new suite for xmas day the fucking roasters!!!

Guaranteed they'll also think you need another new suite on boxing day :lol:

15 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've always wondered this, with all the other shite you've got to shell out for at Christmas, is buying a new three piece suite high on the priority list?

The only possible scenario I can think of is multiple elderly relatives ruining the same couch.

12 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
12 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I've always wondered this, with all the other shite you've got to shell out for at Christmas, is buying a new three piece suite high on the priority list?

The only possible scenario I can think of is multiple elderly relatives ruining the same couch.

The run up to Christmas is a key time for people sprucing up their houses so furniture and decorating materials sales are good in the last quarter of the year. I guess it does have a lot to with people trying to impress their seasonal visitors. A good tidy up and some strategically placed decorations have always been enough for me.