Pish Adverts

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2020 at 21:23, LIVIFOREVER said:

That BoS ad with Susan Calman.

We Scots...…...……...are something else. Yep, that pretty much sums up this advert, only not the way she intended it, doing my head in.

Yes, pathetic.  Given Calman's indy outburst it should be called Bank Of ProudScotlandbut.

Who would you rather live next door to:

the 33 year old who believes that since “Mum and Dad have done their bit” she can crank up her sound system at 3am

or

the family with a brat of a daughter booting a football against a wall at 4.30am because she lost a match.

• 2 weeks later...

f**k YOU, NEW ZEALAND! British Lamb is inherently superior because it comes from Britain! BRITAAAAAAAIN!!!

Oh, err...buy Colman's Mint Sauce, I guess? Whatever.

Spoiler

On 14/08/2019 at 09:50, Arch Stanton said:

Perf with Surf.

NO...f**k OFF!!!

They do not rhyme unless you're a mockney oaf speaking Estuary English.

1 hour ago, spud131 said:

Perf with Surf is the advert currently annoying the life out of me!

It's been annoying me since August.

I witnessed an advert yesterday evening for Tampax which describes how a lady apply a tampon to her vagina, all done in a talk show style. I had to go scrub my eyes after it.
I think that advert is purely on TV for the purpose of making all men feel uncomfortable.

Football Focus. There's f**k all going on. Accept it. 

I'm not in the slightest interested in what football players are doing when they're not playing football. I'm even less interested in some nobody's recording themselves playing football in their back gardens. 

So f**k off!!! 

:lol:

"Download 'Best Fiends', that's 'Friends' without the 'r'".

Are you too thick to know how to spell 'Fiends', but might just know how to spell 'Friends'? Here's a game for you. You're just the right level of ignorant to actually have disposable income and be willing to waste a lot of it on in-app purchases.

Edited by Funky Nosejob

11 hours ago, GordonD said:

The advert with the flying shed - and I can't even remember what it's for - what the hell is the music from? It's driving me round the bend trying to remember.

When you can't remember what it's for that's the ultimate definition of a pish advert. Same with the one with the little plastic figure that slides down windows, I never remember what it's about.