Pish Adverts

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 16:48, GordonD said:

Vinted.

"Hey, guys - d'you wanna know how I've earned fifty pounds today without even leaving the house?"

You sucked off the postman?

This annoys the shit out of me. You didn't earn £50. You sold a bunch of clothes that probably cost several times more than that originally. 

On 01/11/2018 at 16:48, GordonD said:

Vinted.

"Hey, guys - d'you wanna know how I've earned fifty pounds today without even leaving the house?"

You sucked off the postman?

:lol:

Watched that the 1st time with the wife.

She didn't seem amused at my answer of "hooker"?

On 10/11/2018 at 16:22, Miguel Sanchez said:

This annoys the shit out of me. You didn't earn £50. You sold a bunch of clothes that probably cost several times more than that originally. 

Yeah but it's a lot easier to get gullible folk to download the app if you ignore a few minor details.

The fact it's a Shpock rip off being another

The current EE advert.  Imagine paying your kids into a safari park and then actively encouraging them to dick about on their phones the whole time in the back.

Perhaps handy if you want to find out the lifespan or Latin name of an animal, but if it's simply to change your fantasy football team then that's nothing but personal mismanagement of both time and data allowance. Get those phones in the f***in' hippo pool. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

56 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

The current EE advert.  Imagine paying your kids into a safari park and then actively encouraging them to dick about on their phones the whole time in the back.

Perhaps handy if you want to find out the lifespan or Latin name of an animal, but if it's simply to change your fantasy football team then that's nothing but personal mismanagement of both time and data allowance. Get those phones in the f***in' hippo pool. 

Goldfinger-style ejector seats needed here, I think. Right in the middle of the lion enclosure.

Not a pish advert but I'm impressed by the current INDEED jobs agency TV advert where they've been open minded enough to use a middle aged white man as the successful jobseeker.
That's outrageous. All adverts just now have to feature a mixed race family no matter what pish they are peddling!!grrr