Pish Adverts

The doritos adverts, "for the bold" they proclaim, showing a group of young fellows scranning a bag of doritos as fuel for a wild evening of partying with beautiful young wenches.

Any evening I have involving a family sized bag of doritos usually consists of sitting on my couch watching the TV and wanking my pan in, deep in a hole of self loathing.

The doritos adverts, "for the bold" they proclaim, showing a group of young fellows scranning a bag of doritos as fuel for a wild evening of partying with beautiful young wenches.

Any evening I have involving a family sized bag of doritos usually consists of sitting on my couch watching the TV and wanking my pan in, deep in a hole of self loathing

They should make your evening in the new doritos advert :D

The Just Eat chicken madras advert.

There is, somewhere, a target market which finds that advert hilarious.

its not meant to be noticed for being hilarious, it is just to be noticed, for what the product is, 1st rule of advertising Edited by ecto

Go Compare. Not the opera guy but the taxi driver. Would love to go the rest of my life without hearing his voice again.

I genuinely think they've done that so they can have someone so annoying that the opera guy seems not annoying in comparison. The women in the orchestra aren't much better. Horrendous voices the lot of them.