Rangers unbeaten in the league ?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about Annan and Berwick, I recall one of our 3rd division which wasn't on TV or radio or even open all mics, yet a shitload of Celtic fans getting all offended over supposed incidents in the game.

Talking about Annan and Berwick, I recall one of our 3rd division which wasn't on TV or radio or even open all mics, yet a shitload of Celtic fans getting all offended over supposed incidents in the game.

Annan pumping wasn't on TV.

You'd hate it if they didn't get all offended over supposed incidents.

Rangers won the league by about 20 points.

The teams who won against Rangers that season is irrelevant.

Rangers dropped points in almost a third of their league fixtures that season. Given their expenditure,relative to their rivals, that amounted to an absolutely staggering level of underachievement.

Annan's win at Ibrox marked a very significant event in their story.

It requires a certain sort of stupid arrogance to describe such things as irrelevant.

Rangers dropped points in almost a third of their league fixtures that season. Given their expenditure,relative to their rivals, that amounted to an absolutely staggering level of underachievement. Annan's win at Ibrox marked a very significant event in their story. It requires a certain sort of stupid arrogance to describe such things as irrelevant.

That's your opinion, and I can respect that.

The only relevance it has, comparative to now, is that it's played a part in McCoist no longer being employed by Rangers.

Other than that that part of "the journey" is largely forgettable.

Even the 3-2 defeat to the club you apparently support. :)

That's your opinion, and I can respect that.

The only relevance it has, comparative to now, is that it's played a part in McCoist no longer being employed by Rangers.

Other than that that part of "the journey" is largely forgettable.

Even the 3-2 defeat to the club you apparently support. :)

3-2 defeat?

Don't recall that one. And why "apparently"?

Are you doing that thing of calling into question who I support?

Archived