Queen's Park vs Annan

Aye right. Your cup games tell a different story. Your shit can't possibly be as shit as our shit. As we all know there are different levels of shit in this league so simply being shit isn't that bad.

Damn, I've been rumbled on trying to convince these smart big city guys on how bad we will be on Saturday.

We have lost our 3 best players for your game and only have young guns to replace them...be gentle

Convinced yet.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for some info please. Where do Clyde train? Looking to get a few signatures of players. Hope someone can help.

Kind of says it all!

I see you're knew smiddysmide so let me welcome you to the SFL2 Forum and politely redirect you to a Clyde thread (topic). There are many to choose from. This isn't one of them, though some of their fans are so desperate for attention they've taken to starting match threads for games not involving Clyde. I can see how you would be confused.

Try the Clyde 2015-6 thread. Although judging by last season I doubt if Clyde players train anywhere.

For f**k's sake, the man's only asking a question. It's not as if he came in your mouth. I'll make a deal.with you, Dr Mephisto....you stay out of Clyde threads, and i'll post you the extremely dodgy pictures of you outside the Hampden social club from New Year. Say??

For f**k's sake, the man's only asking a question. It's not as if he came in your mouth. I'll make a deal.with you, Dr Mephisto....you stay out of Clyde threads, and i'll post you the extremely dodgy pictures of you outside the Hampden social club from New Year. Say??

Match thread.

f**k off.

Not sure whether this says more about the alleged activites of QPSAFF, or the fact that you spent your New Year stalking him in the hope of catching him in a candid pose? (waits for the desparate denial and "got it from someone else" cover story) It's been said before, but very much worth repeating now...................."utterly obsessed".

Good too that we're getting the friendly banter out the way (on a QP v Annan thread) as there appear to be several Clyde fans champing at the bit to gie it laldy in advance of next week's big 'un...............can't you guys supress your inferiority complex just for a few days more and let the true football fans have our pre-match chat in a wee bit of peace?

That'll be the 'true football fans' who.don't know a basic disciplinary procedure, or what players their club has on loan, etc. Being an absolute p***k doesn't make me any less a 'football fan' than anyone else....i've forgot more than most of you know.

refreshingly honest, if not entirely accurate summation which I'd be happy to debate with you another time, but for now......................get off our f***ing thread.............................please

Quietly confident about this one, although we'll be struggling to fill the back line. Hopefully Sean Burns is fit as he's probably playing the best football I've seen from him. Surely Annan won't be anywhere near as good as Forfar were last week, so we should get more chances to move forward. Home win, cold beers. Sounds OK.

Quietly confident about this one, although we'll be struggling to fill the back line. Hopefully Sean Burns is fit as he's probably playing the best football I've seen from him. Surely Annan won't be anywhere near as good as Forfar were last week, so we should get more chances to move forward. Home win, cold beers. Sounds OK.

I will buy you beer if we win.

Archived