Musselburgh Athletic 2015-2016

TheHonestLad

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what fans were abusing a woman on satarday mussey.

are you for real? abusing someone's wife? that's just made up. Only untoward thing I saw was the eejit at the end f'ing and c'ing and I quote "stop f*cking swearing in front of the bairns ya c*nt" - not sure he saw the irony in that comment!

Stay off the juice!!

If you look carefully the Lino had flagged for offside.

The ref ignored as the keeper had the ball.

He dropped it to take the non free kick.

Naive

Strangely mussy were hardly in the game in the 1st half but were excellent in the 2nd.

• 1 month later...

Fine player, apparently lithgie wanted him pre - season but Jackie declined.

Just wanted to play football with Mussy, guid on the lad.

Not quite accurate he agreed in principle to come under Danny Smith - but the Rose Secretary didn't pursue the interest with Musselburgh. (Allegedly)

Jackie Myles has the hairstyle to play at a professional level.......but that's about it.

I have come out of Pie and Bovril retirement to laugh so hard at this post.

I can't comment on hairstyles as there is more hair on a football than on my head but,

Jackie Myles is without a shadow of a doubt the best player currently playing in the junior leagues and he gets better every single game.

The fact he doesn't play at a higher level is more down to the shambolic scouting of the higher league teams than his footballing ability.

I agree with you on somethings Deanburn but one thing Musselburgh don't need is advice on midfield players from Bo'ness. None of our players would fit into your set up there i'm afraid as they prefer to stay on their feet rather than spending large parts of the game on their arse.

Archived