Dunfermline v Dundee (League Cup - 2nd Round)

Parscelona

At the start of the season I wasn't sure about having Murdoch in between the sticks, I forget what game it was but again he didn't read the bounce of a ball and went over his head and out for a goal kick

* queue memories of the Europe game *

But going by this games updates ( and highlights when they go up ) he has real quality and kept us in the game with not only good saves but getting the simple things correct, he now has my backing and looking forward to seeing more from him

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the season I wasn't sure about having Murdoch in between the sticks, I forget what game it was but again he didn't read the bounce of a ball and went over his head and out for a goal kick

* queue memories of the Europe game *

But going by this games updates ( and highlights when they go up ) he has real quality and kept us in the game with not only good saves but getting the simple things correct, he now has my backing and looking forward to seeing more from him

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

BK Hacken.

I've forgotten all about Ryan Scully.

Hope big fat Al and his junkie neeburs enjoyed the show last night, the only thing he would have "reminissed" about would be watching the Pars dish out another pumping.

Hiya big al, hiya pal!

For Cowden fans well Greg Stewart was the best footballer on the pitch for the 90 minutes - a throwback to the old style Scottish player. Hemmings scored in typical style and hit the bar with a looping header so plenty for Cowden fans to enjoy despite the result.

:huh:

For Cowden fans well Greg Stewart was the best footballer on the pitch for the 90 minutes - a throwback to the old style Scottish player. Hemmings scored in typical style and hit the bar with a looping header so plenty for Cowden fans to enjoy despite the result.

Aye lots to enjoy. Paying £15 to see your local "rivals", a team that have already emptied yous twice this season, create the shock of the round so far and secure a place in the next round of the cup.

Happy for you.

Con

You lot are finally doing what you really should have been doing in your first season down there, never mind your third.

Congrats again though.

We came second in League to Rangers first season down here, don't know what more you expected of us!

Aye lots to enjoy. Paying £15 to see your local "rivals", a team that have already emptied yous twice this season, create the shock of the round so far and secure a place in the next round of the cup.

Happy for you.

Unlike bitter little people like you, I can go to EEP and pay to see a game if I feel like it without being so petty as to worry about £15 going to the Pars and can also enjoy the game as a football fan. You seem awfully upset about that though.

Unlike bitter little people like you, I can go to EEP and pay to see a game if I feel like it without being so petty as to worry about £15 going to the Pars and can also enjoy the game as a football fan. You seem awfully upset about that though.

Pish. You went to the game last night thinking Hemmings and Stewart were going to knock double figures by us. Nice try at covering up the tears and snotters though :)

Archived