Dunfermline v Dundee (League Cup - 2nd Round)

Parscelona

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faissal is actually has a little known, but prolific criminal record since arriving here, by law he is not allowed to leave Dunfermline (aside from in a professional capacity) for at least another 2 years, sorry folks.

:blink: why wouldn't he be?

Because they will get shown up to be average and when it becomes abundantly clear that he has no plan b, Dundee will start slipping towards relegation, the board will panic and pull the trigger in time for the January sales :)

Because they will get shown up to be average and when it becomes abundantly clear that he has no plan b, Dundee will start slipping towards relegation, the board will panic and pull the trigger in time for the January sales :)

Go and enjoy your giant killing and stop havering pish.

Congrats Dunfermline. Thought you would have done it last night. Also had a feeling we would have did the same to Hamilton. Hopefully get a meeting with you later in this cup or possibly the Scottish cup.

You lot are finally doing what you really should have been doing in your first season down there, never mind your third.

Congrats again though.

A very good result against one of the better teams from the SPL. Although a lot of us thought it possible it's still a surprise result.

Great response after a disappointing trip to Peterhead at weekend.

Hopefully we can get Fais to sign an extension and can get a well deserved fee for him come January or the summer.

Congrats Dunfermline. Thought you would have done it last night. Also had a feeling we would have did the same to Hamilton. Hopefully get a meeting with you later in this cup or possibly the Scottish cup.

You lot are finally doing what you really should have been doing in your first season down there, never mind your third.

Congrats again though.

Raging that the Rover's result over an SPL side is in the shadows over DAFC's result.

Dundee guys have taken it very well. I suppose it's not that long since you were losing at East End on league business so there's probably a bit of conditioning to defeats at East End.

I thought Harkins was joy to watch for long spells. Not seen a player like that in League One. I don't know if it was tiredness or simply the amount of guys we threw forward but the Dundee defence just fell apart at the end. The Pars front four (plus the two subs) have been a treat to watch this season.

Congrats again though.

We done fine in our first season down, we were never going to challenge Rangers.

It was the second season where it all fell apart.

Fair play to Dunfermline, we got exactly what we deserved last night.

Right from the off I felt we came out with a complacent attitude as though we were going to stroll through this game... How naive were we. The Pars were terrific in the first half hour working extremely hard and were worthy of their lead.

I must say when we did score I fully expected us to go on and win the game and we really should have with the amount of chances we had. Kudos to the pars who defended well and took the chance that they were given late on!

For me the team that came out looking more hungrier are through to the next round.

I am gutted (I actually thought we had a shot at going far in the cup this season) but I feel this might be the wake up call that was needed.

All the best to Dunfermline, I'm sure you will win League 1 comfortably and as a club be looking to get back to the premiership in the next few seasons.

For us it's time to move on to a crucial game against ICT on Saturday, focusing on the League and Scottish Cup.

Archived