South Challenge Cup 2015-16

HibeeJibee

and if the referee hadn't bottled it Whitehill would have finished with 9 men so just be careful what you say... 

we started well in the match but I think we just ran out of steam and looked knacked towards the end. We didn't take our chances, Welfare came back to draw 2-2 and you can't take it away from the big keeper. 

Anyway we've won the League, Welfare have won the South Cup, East Kilbride have a few trophies to polish. Which "big" Lowland League club didn't win anything this season then.....  ;)

if it hadn't been for those pesky kids etc.

looking forward to catching up with me LL welfare mates next season, oh & I'll see you Tam in the play-offs on your way back down! 8)

Grimbo

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and if the referee hadn't bottled it Whitehill would have finished with 9 men so just be careful what you say... 

we started well in the match but I think we just ran out of steam and looked knacked towards the end. We didn't take our chances, Welfare came back to draw 2-2 and you can't take it away from the big keeper. 

Anyway we've won the League, Welfare have won the South Cup, East Kilbride have a few trophies to polish. Which "big" Lowland League club didn't win anything this season then.....  ;)

The officials were the worst part of the game

well done WW

and a mention to the superb pitch and facilities

But we did finish wi 9 men Tam John Hall up front could hardly run ;)

Archived