South Challenge Cup 2015-16

HibeeJibee

Quite a number on 3G, tbf, and some good drainers (e.g. Peffermill).

Unconfirmed report from SOSL sub-forum that Upper Annandale v BSC Glasgow is off.

Also - Ahoy! Any news from the Water Polo Grounds, Carnethie Street? Was thinking about taking in Whitehill-Duns tomorrow.

Pitch inspection at 9am Hibee. I'd get a plan B sorted :(

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers. Rate it's chucking down I'd probably have needed a gondola to get there anyway...

Looking down the listings the ties at Cumbernauld, Edusport and Glasgow Uni (all tonight) and Spartans, EK, Heston and Newton Stewart are all 3G so should be alright, winds aside.

1-0 Edu HT

Worth their lead just now. Would be hard for a neutral to pick the Lowland League team here. They'd likely pick Edu. There has only been one chance in the game and Edu have taken it. They've had the bulk of the possession as well.

Should make for a decent 2nd half as Star have to surely have more than what they've shown.

1-1

Star now down to 10 men.

2-1 Edu. Last min. Deserved overall.

2-2 last kick. Musta kicked off later than I thought!

FT. Edu win in ET. Star complaining of offside. The boy was about half a yard onside.

This goes to show the quality of the top teams, especially Edu, in the SOSL. If they play their strongest team, they would give most Lowland league clubs a decent game. Face Saints on Wednesday in SOSL that must surely be a title decider. Big Ginges team will have to be at their best to get anything from Edu.

Archived