Kris.

Other Leagues 15/16

VAR is a winner in this game. If R P dk t get this decision then this game will be seen a stage laughing stock of the world.

What a mental game of football. River must feel pretty hard done by there. 

That was a great game and well worth sitting up to watch. Looking forward to second semi final tonight. 

played on Astro.

I'm all for calling it astroturf by the way, much better than artificial/synthetic pitch. I think I was into my thirties before I found out why it was so called though.

Santos vs Boca about to kick off, BBC red button.
Flare on the pitch and a shot off the post before a minute's up. Good stuff already.

14 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
22 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:
Santos vs Boca about to kick off, BBC red button.

Flare on the pitch and a shot off the post before a minute's up. Good stuff already.

The one with his own parachute raised a chuckle. Santos just scored, handball shout and everyone stopped apart from the Santos player and its 1-0. 

Not quite lived up to last night's madness yet but still all to play for. Hopefully Boca can do this to honour the memory of The King. 

2-0 Santos. Some goal.
Only five foot two as well.

Santos well worth their victory, excellent attitude from start to finish. Boca were shite.

After enduring the first 30 minutes of Liverpool - Man Utd yesterday I switched to Beerschot v Club Brugge, in comparison it was a pretty decent watch, 3-0 away win in the end, I may have to watch more Belgian league football, though I have the feeling I got lucky with that game and the rest will be no better than the average Scottish game

On 18/01/2021 at 08:39, Torpar said:

After enduring the first 30 minutes of Liverpool - Man Utd yesterday I switched to Beerschot v Club Brugge, in comparison it was a pretty decent watch, 3-0 away win in the end, I may have to watch more Belgian league football, though I have the feeling I got lucky with that game and the rest will be no better than the average Scottish game

I've watched a few games and the quality is not bad.  Saw a cracking Brugge derby for example