Other Leagues 15/16

Kris.

Atvidaberg lead 1-0 at HT, which currently sees them moving off the bottom. They scored with their first shot on goal and have only had two all half, Norrkoping have had twelve shots on goal and should really be out of sight. Kujovic had three excellent chances in one move, breaking clear of the defence and seeing his shot saved, before getting to the rebound which was saved again, then he got a rebound on that and saw his shot cleared off the line. Also, I'd forgotten to mention, but this is actually a derby.

Been switching between that and the Helsinborg game, which is goalless. Henrik Larsson has his son playing up front. More interested in the other game, though.

Helsingborg won 2-0 in the end after the Halmstad full back was sent off for a studs up challenge. Thought it was quite harsh myself, I don't even recall any Helsingborg players making much of it. Managed to catch that and the first goal before switching back to the other game.

Atvidaberg couldn't hold on for the three points that would have seen them move off the bottom after Norrkoping scored in the 3rd minute of injury time. I'd actually turned it off about 30 seconds earlier after Kujovic had put a header from a corner about 15 yards wide. One of the most one sided games I've seen, but Norrkoping were so wasteful in front of goal, on another day they would probably have hit 4 or 5. Incidentally, the crowd of 7112 was Atvidabergs highest of the season, almost double their average attendance - helped out by a big travelling support, though.

Hammarby scored late to beat Falkenberg 1-0 in the other game to pull themselves away from the bottom four. Table now looks like this:

post-15093-0-91103000-1439890046_thumb.p

• 2 weeks later...

Watched Monaco v PSG. PSG a cut above. Monaco decent enough first half and looked pretty dangerous, and then looked fantastic in the second half until the 55th minute and PSG took complete control. Di Maria came on for the last 25 and grabbed an assist. He looked absolutely magical.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else watch PSG v Bordeaux last night? Cracking game, finishing 2-2. Two goalkeeping f**k-ups for the first PSG & Bordeaux goals, then a lovely free kick from Cavani to put PSG back in front. Bordeaux get a man sent off, then almost immediately get level with another mistake from the PSG keeper, which was even worse than his first. All kicked off a bit after the game as well, with Cavani & Maurice-Belay having each other by the throat.

The only other unbeaten side in the league Angers are away to Lorient later on. If they win that and the two sides directly above them drop points, they'll be 2nd. Some start from them.

River Plate vs Boca Juniors is about to kick off. I've found a link to the game live on You Tube if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLZZdu-cslU

Cheers for that, will watch that to kill time before the NFL game on later. First time watching this fixture live, looking forward to it. Interested to see how Tevez does, too, haven't seen him since he left Juve.

Another derby first for me was the Belgrade derby between Red Star & Partizan yesterday. Caught the second half on B365. Was 1-1 at HT, but finished 3-1 to Red Star with both second half goals coming within 10 minutes of the restart, the first a peach of a dipping volley in off the bar. Game had to be stopped a couple of times due to the pyro from the supporters making the pitch almost invisible due to the smoke. In fact the whole game was played in a permanent haze due to it.

Marseille definitely were the better team after the stoppage and to be fair the wild challenges stopped after the first 45. I thought it was a really good game, and one that might make me watch more of the French league (although from what I watch already it was a rare exciting match).

Marseille definitely were the better team after the stoppage and to be fair the wild challenges stopped after the first 45. I thought it was a really good game, and one that might make me watch more of the French league (although from what I watch already it was a rare exciting match).

you get the occasional nice surprise with lge 1-last season I recall turning over to psg-lille as the milan derby was so rancid,the French game was supurb

Where do you watch the Swedish and Norwegian leagues?

Bet365, although I'm sure most betting sites stream those leagues. One plus for me is the lack of a commentator nattering away as you're trying to watch the game.