Queen of the South v Alloa

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct !!!

Wasps1 admitting he is an official, isn't that a bit of an exclusive for P&B?

Hard to know what to expect from the new look Wasps here. The fact that QoS are much changed also helps our chances. I'd be very happy if we could get started with a solid performance and a point.

With big Geoff scoring our goal is exactly the bet I put on this morning. 40-1 at Bet365.

Hopefully Chopra will be right into the starting line up tomorrow and we'll get a positive result. 1-2 Chopra and Big Geoff with the goals.

The Estonian international squares it to the Romanian. The ex Rapid Bucharest star plays the ball to the South African midfielder who then lobs a ball into the box where the giant English striker then heads it in to the path of the Indian playmaker who coolly slots it into the net...

...just one of our goals tomorrow ;)

The Estonian international squares it to the Romanian. The ex Rapid Bucharest star plays the ball to the South African midfielder who then lobs a ball into the box where the giant English striker then heads it in to the path of the Indian playmaker who coolly slots it into the net...

...just one of our goals tomorrow ;)

South African?

Looking forward to today and even more so after yesterday's news. I know hes been getting himself fit but wonder how much actual game time he's had since that Forfar game?

Archived