Survivor Sign Up

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I don't have the time now. Otherwise I'd be in again, it's always a fun ride. Albeit I finely believe Ludo is now a p***k due to his gibberish on the Premiership forum. So for that reason and that reason alone, as much as it pains me, Tigerblood should be no more. :P

Widge, on 03 Aug 2015 - 17:28, said:

Unfortunately I don't have the time now. Otherwise I'd be in again, it's always a fun ride. Albeit I finely believe Ludo is now a p***k due to his gibberish on the Premiership forum. So for that reason and that reason alone, as much as it pains me, Tigerblood should be no more. :P

What?! :(

Survivor has been quite a journey for me, from humble beginnings.

To failing to qualify in the first couple games, to being knocked out on the first night, to becoming a mediocre 8th in the last game and now getting the chance to be captain.

I accept.

To be honest what I learned from my own game is that you are all a bunch of backstabbing gits.

I will therefore probably sell myself to whoever actually wants to stab me in the back later. I mean I may as well go into it with my eyes open here.

If players are being tapped up already then I would appreciate being included in the PM. Although the game hasn't officially started, it looks like it has :lol:

Remember, you are all welcome to PM who you wish, the only rule is that you have to include me.

As for the draft, I'm working on it just now, expect an announcement later tonight.

Also I'll get a captains PM thread started soon. Just Sloop to confirm he wants to be captain. If he doesn't it falls to gydiamond who finished joint 9th/-12th :lol:

If players are being tapped up already then I would appreciate being included in the PM. Although the game hasn't officially started, it looks like it has :lol:

Remember, you are all welcome to PM who you wish, the only rule is that you have to include me.

As for the draft, I'm working on it just now, expect an announcement later tonight.

Also I'll get a captains PM thread started soon. Just Sloop to confirm he wants to be captain. If he doesn't it falls to gydiamond who finished joint 9th/-12th :lol:

I played in the last Survivor game? :huh: I don't remember that :lol:

I'm happy to take the Captaincy role.

If anybody doesn't want to be in my team then let me know.

My teams have never been the first disbanded and have the best win to task ratio out of all the teams. Everything is done above board, it's all about the team making it as far as possible and getting as many of us in the final as possible.

Quite typical for TRS to jump on the trend I'd started in requesting any interested parties to get in touch. He's a fantastic player, no doubt, but leader, he is not. Every single one of his team's have been a shambles, but somehow, he always comes through unscathed. He'll do anything to win, and if that means stabbing you in the back, so be it.

Oh dear. Have your desperate tactics begun already? I've only had problems in my team on one occasion. There was a lack of trust throughout the team and I've learnt from any mistakes I might have made.

As Albino has said (thanks Albino, and the same to you), I'm a good person to work with. Any eliminations (hopefully not required for my team in the upcoming game) are done in a fair manner. I have come through 'unscathed' because I've done well in past tasks. It's as simple as that.

Did TigerBlood not die? They really are The Rangers of the Survivor world.

The Real Saints, on 03 Aug 2015 - 20:08, said:

Oh dear. Have your desperate tactics begun already? I've only had problems in my team on one occasion. There was a lack of trust throughout the team and I've learnt from any mistakes I might have made.

As Albino has said (thanks Albino, and the same to you), I'm a good person to work with. Any eliminations (hopefully not required for my team in the upcoming game) are done in a fair manner. I have come through 'unscathed' because I've done well in past tasks. It's as simple as that.

Did TigerBlood not die? They really are The Rangers of the Survivor world.

I don't think TigerBlood, as a team, has ever lost the group aspect of the game.

Draft Announcement

Thursday 6th August 8pm - 10pm

The 5 team captains - Sooky, Ludo, Gydiamond, The Real Saints and Albino Rover will all pick their 4 team members (making 5 teams of 5)

A running order for the captains will be randomly selected for the 1st pick and then reversed for subsequent picks for example:

1st Pick: Sooky, Gy, TRS, Ludo, Albino

2nd Pick: Albino, Ludo, TRS, Gy, Sooky

At 8pm the captain who is first will make his pick live on this thread for example if it is Sooky

"I choose Shelldon as my first pick"

Shelldon then has 10mins from the time of Sookys post to reject the offer. If he hasn't responded/isn't online then he will automatically be confirmed in that team.

If Shelldon rejects the offer then Sooky doesn't get to choose again until the voting naturally comes back around to him. Shelldon would of course still be available for any other team captain to select.

This continues until all the teams are full.

I will also ask all the team captains to send me their ideal running order of picks prior to the draft. This doesn't hold them to anything, it just means that if the team captain is offline during the draft or majorly lagging behind, then I will make the move for them based on their list to keep things moving.

All make sense?

Archived