Survivor Sign Up

Have added in Sooky, Ludo, itzdrk and Gilp as provisional as 'regular' attendees from previous games. All 4 indictated a few weeks ago they wanted to play

When do you intend to start & finish David? I'll be on holiday with limited internet access in a few weeks time. Count me in in the meantime though.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmadaleKillie, on 02 Aug 2015 - 22:10, said:

Lol I only played it once and I actually made it to the last 4.. mainly by my opponents all stabbing each other in the back.

TigerBlood only play the game the fair way. Everything up front and above board. Hopefully, if I'm not selected/make it as a captain - someone else will take on the TigerBlood name and get me involved!

I was more offended by his omission of 3-time Survivor champion 'The Real Saints' tbh.

Any plans to mark your first tournament as a triple-champ? I suggest a Federeresque off-white blazer with "TRS" crest.

I always thought the three top dogs were gy diamond, Ludo and Nocturnal Groove. Others simply make up the numbers :P

They have 1 survivor title between them - the same number as me, GingerSaint and Ludo and 2 less than TRS :lol:

TigerBlood only play the game the fair way. Everything up front and above board. Hopefully, if I'm not selected/make it as a captain - someone else will take on the TigerBlood name and get me involved!

Just to let everyone know I play the opposite, rules are there to be broken

I won as a member of TigerBlood by being a backstabbing arse hole 8)

They have 1 survivor title between them - the same number as me, GingerSaint and Ludo and 2 less than TRS :lol:

I have 2 - one where I played a blinder with Parscelona and the other I was pretty quiet most the game. A lot involves skill but if you are fairly quiet and make the odd post without attracting too much attention, you'll go far.

I have 2 - one where I played a blinder with Parscelona and the other I was pretty quiet most the game. A lot involves skill but if you are fairly quiet and make the odd post without attracting too much attention, you'll go far.

I think you're confusing Survivor games with Mafia games, pal..

Archived