Survivor Sign Up

I would like to introduce you all to Team Buffalo.

waterbuffalo.jpg

Buffaloes have a tendency to not be regarded as that serious a threat to others, but what people don't know is that buffaloes are deadly animals. Whilst I feel some other captains may make a mistake and not regard myself and thus my team as much of a threat, I have others news. Buffaloes have very little predators and can defend themselves well. There is one reason for this, that is because they work together as a herd. Sure, individually it is easy to take out who you want. However, when you work as a team, your chances are much greater. When I last played this game, I was part of the Ninja Squirrels. We won 5 of the 6 challenges as a team and, as a result, 4 out of our 5 original players, myself included, made it to the last 8.

As evidence, I attach a video of a bunch of lions v buffaloes v crocodiles. As you can see, the lions start attacking one of the baby buffaloes as no one is around to defend them. However, when the herd regroups, they attack and scare off the lions, saving their baby. This is why teamwork and loyalty are the founding principles of Team Buffalo.

Here are some quick facts for you about buffaloes:

African buffalo have a democracy. When they are ready to travel, they will stand and turn in the direction they want to go. The majority of "votes" wins and the head female will lead the herd in the winning direction.

African buffalo are very aggressive and have a tendency to attack humans. They are very protective of each other and take care of sick and old members of the herd, shielding them from predators.

This is what I hope to build my team around. As such, our motto will be "Strength, Valour, Honour".

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is buffalo not the plural form of buffalo? Similar to fish and fish (although some people do say fishes)

Maybe it's me but buffaloes doesn't look right

I did some research as I wondered the same. Apparently either is acceptable.

Buckle in boys, it's time to launch the new team on the block. We may be underdogs, but smarter and wilier than dogs. Ladies and gentlemen of an inferior quality to us, I give you...

The UnderFoxes

post-33771-0-41567800-1438809191.png

Our motto: videmus optimos nocte "We see best at night."

A team as successful as this one is bound to be needs more than one victory anthem.

Be here. Do it. Get the T-shirt.

18-02-15_11-13-06_10260-zero-fox-given-t

Have you heard the buffalo theory on why drinking makes you smarter.Its a thing apparantly:

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And, when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, thus making the brain a faster and more efficient machine!

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Have you heard the buffalo theory on why drinking makes you smarter.Its a thing apparantly:

See, Buffalo/Buffaloes are awesome. 8)

Also in that video I linked, one of them throws a lion in the air. Sorry about that, TRS.

I would like to thank DavidMcG for messaging me regarding playing in this game. If i am not too late i would like to declare myself available to play, i would like to congratulate albino rover, sooky, gydiamond, TRS and ludo on being named captains, If i am chosen to play then i will serve whoever i am with very well, however there is quite clearly one team leader that is head and shoulders above the others, and if i was chosen to play then i would obviously want to be with them.

I'd go with Kyle's idea. Be a shame to lose out on a player such as Nizlopi in the game when there's likely a few (As always seems to be) that struggle to participate for whatever reason.

Here they are, folks. The AlbinoBet Official Odds:

The Real Saints - 5/2

Kyle - 3/1

Ludo - 7/2

GingerSaint - 4/1

Sloop John B - 4/1

Gydiamond - 4/1

ArmadaleKillie - 5/1

Sooky - 5/1

CountyFan - 7/1

Airdrie Onions - 8/1

Shelldon - 8/1