Raith v Livi

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouting at opposing players at the football...whatever next? I forgot Livi fans had been sanitised.

We normally just shout at our own players telling them how shite they are, or sit quietly rustling our sweetie wrappers.

Pies are top notch Liviforever!

Good stuff, will hopefully be able to get one this time, stood in a long queue last time only to be told they had none left so I got a scotch pie instead, thing was dripping of grease, Sives scored just as I took a bite out of it and as I stood up celebrating our goal I got a load of grease down my scarf.

Noticed an improvement in our steak pies since we punted Lindleys, though it wouldn't have been hard improving on their poor fare.

Getting back to the football, wonder when Duckrell will be fit, quite looking forward to seeing him play this season, looked quite lively before getting a hammy against Sociedad, nippy looking wee player.

We normally just shout at our own players telling them how shite they are, or sit quietly rustling our sweetie wrappers.

Good stuff, will hopefully be able to get one this time, stood in a long queue last time only to be told they had none left so I got a scotch pie instead, thing was dripping of grease, Sives scored just as I took a bite out of it and as I stood up celebrating our goal I got a load of grease down my scarf.

Noticed an improvement in our steak pies since we punted Lindleys, though it wouldn't have been hard improving on their poor fare.

Getting back to the football, wonder when Duckrell will be fit, quite looking forward to seeing him play this season, looked quite lively before getting a hammy against Sociedad, nippy looking wee player.

What's the likely line up for Livi? Haven't paid close enough attention to what you guys have been doing signing wise over the summer.

What's the likely line up for Livi? Haven't paid close enough attention to what you guys have been doing signing wise over the summer.

We've a few injuries and suspensions so no idea what Burchill will go with.

If it's a cautious 4-4-2 I'd guess at;

...............................DJ

Gallagher.........Neill......Sives...........Longridge

Mullen.........Gibbons.......Pittman...........Hippo (if fit)

.......................Buchanan....White

Well, on the assumption we aren't going to see Vaughan for a while, and with two of our centre backs injured as well (Barr and Toshney) with a third suspended for this game (Benedictus) I'm guessing we'll line up as:

Cuthbert

Thomson

Petrie

Bates

McKeown

McCord

Callachan

Craigen

Anderson

Wighton

Stewart

... and we need Wighton and Stewart to gel quickly.

Any chance Toshney will make it? Would feel a lot more confident if he was fit.

The front too should be fine I reckon, how far is Megginson away from returning?

Any chance Toshney will make it? Would feel a lot more confident if he was fit.

The front too should be fine I reckon, how far is Megginson away from returning?

Megginson played a bit on saturday but looked well short of match sharpness. McKinnon did say Toshney was back running, but I'd guess if there was any doubt at all, he'd be left out.

I'd be inclined to leave Toshney out even if he is ahead of where we thought he'd be. No point getting him injured again, especially with Barr still out for the foreseeable future.

Correct, better to go with the weaker team in the short term and risk getting pumped now, that not being able to field a decent, fit eleven over the longer season....

Megginson played a bit on saturday but looked well short of match sharpness. McKinnon did say Toshney was back running, but I'd guess if there was any doubt at all, he'd be left out.

Toshney was overheard at the Lochee game saying he was hopeful for Saturday.

Archived