Stirling Albion vs Clyde

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only fight Stirling will ever win is if the World Boxing Federation introduces a puddle-drinking division.

I think Arbroath would retain the belt.

Hahahahaha what a bunch of wee fanny pads!! The Albion are a shit wee club for grandparents and folk that don't like football. These 'clyde' folk would get took to town if it was actual Stirling folk. Muggy little c***s

Jesus Christ :lol::lol: :lol:

Someone's woken up put on his faithers shoes, swallowed a brave pill and logged on to P&B.

ETA:

post-15335-0-69102000-1439143724_thumb.j

Hahaha exactly! Stirling Albion casuals ???????? pathetic really, looks more like a fight has broke out with wee neds up the town and a few have Clyde tops on so now it's the next feature on the real football factory!! The Albion have the most placid following I have ever seen.

If the video is uploaded as 'Clyde FC at Stirling' then it's an obvious, but wrong, connection. The conveyor belt of fuckwits commenting on it should give you the foresight to judge that a shower of jagged-up Haney's hanging around street corners are the culprits, not innocent supporters of Stirling fucking Albion. Or indeed Clyde.

I forgot that Clyde existed until I saw said video on Facebook.

Their wee casuals creating a wee rivalry with Stirling Albion - cute!

Yet you are compelled enough to post on a Clyde thread? Utterly obsessed.

Congratulations on lying down to Celtic yet again.

so you usual trawl facebbook it's a ultra life ???? that after you watched green street , now off you pop and read some Danny Diver articles ????

giving up your home stand to house the celtic fans ???? pathetic hope you let them take over the shop as well

Was it the same wee boys who used to follow Stirling just to go to different towns and cause trouble? Always mind a game at Broadwood against them a couple of years ago when they thought they were tickets by hurling abuse at old men at the Craiglinn bus stop, then proceeded to shit themselves and walk away when a couple of folk a few years older than them approached them :lol:

Archived