East Stirling vs East Fife

He's embarrassed because he's one of the arseholes who were threatening a steward the majority of the game been an absolute knob to the East Stirling physio who was only doing her job and deserved none of that.

I wasn't one of them but I was embarrassed as well, thought it was ironic that one of the pissed 40 odd year olds was giving the steward abuse about him being on minimum wage when he walks about during the week with a bottle of cider and I very much doubt he has a job.

Ah that's different then.I only saw young lads singing and supporting the team.There's absolutely no place in football for any of the actions you mention which are not only embarrassing but disgusting aswell.

yes I was indeed and now I am embarrassed and ashamed. I have emailed both clubs apologising. Just a group of us trying to create an atmosphere taken a bit far

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucks sake it's like Kindergarten in here!

What a load of embarrassing tosh to clutter a thread with. Grow up.

Well done East Stirling. Had my reservations going into this game and suspect yet another season of utter pish awaits us.

Fair enough the physio stuff was over the top but the stuff with the stewards was genuinely just banter in the most part. They were smiling about it anyway and I'm sure if they felt abused then someone would have been chucked out.

The club have dealt with this appropriately and sensibly. From what I can gather the singers were a young and impressionable group of fans with a few tanked up older individuals who need to take a good look at themselves. Some of the the younger ones, who are probably better educated in what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in this day and age, have come forward and apologised. On the positive side, a line has been drawn. There will be no repeat of Saturday's behaviour without repercussions for the individuals concerned...

The club have dealt with this appropriately and sensibly. From what I can gather the singers were a young and impressionable group of fans with a few tanked up older individuals who need to take a good look at themselves. Some of the the younger ones, who are probably better educated in what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in this day and age, have come forward and apologised. On the positive side, a line has been drawn. There will be no repeat of Saturday's behaviour without repercussions for the individuals concerned...

it was grown men that were delivering the verbal abuse and were the general cause of all the problems which resulted in the apology.

Archived