East Stirling vs East Fife

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

East Fife should have had a penalty in the first half when Tully literally elbowed Austin(?) in the back of the head and barged him over. There was much laughter at the ref just waving play on in the home end - but apart from that EF hardly offered anything.

We did not play great but defended well and the goal was the result of the wing backs being encouraged to bomb on. Lovely finish by Kinnard.

All in all a good start

PS - what is the deal with the EF casuals at full time? Grown men out of their nut marching up the middle of Tryst road squaring up to motorists and giving it the big yin.

*Young Methil Fleeto

Really surprised to read some of the East Fife fans claiming The Shire parked the bus for the full game.

The match was very even with both keepers not having to do much as both sides struggled to get through each other's defences. The only time I would have said The Shire sat back was after the goal, which would be expected from any underdog who went ahead in the 73th minute.

An unusually brilliant performance from Jon Tully who in the past I have claimed was by far the worst player in the squad. Just hope he can consistently perform that well.

I thought if anything our goalkeeper (Goodfellow) had more work to do. We never turned up at all yesterday and if we play like this it'll ne a long season. Best chance for us was Shire player heading to hos own goal.

Good numbers travelled away yesterday hopefully we can get a performance from our players next time.

All sights on saturday and Berwick at home now. GL for the season shire.

Really impressed with the attitude of the Shire yesterday, if we continue in this way we will be nowhere near the trap door come May.

Having been at all four games against EF last season I have to ask when did that bunch of fannies join your ranks?

that's embarrassing

What's embarrassing about that?young lads supporting the team and making a bit of an atmosphere.I bet you're the type to sit moaning the whole game,slagging off the players while rustling your boiled sweet wrappers.Get a life you negative arsehole

What's embarrassing about that?young lads supporting the team and making a bit of an atmosphere.I bet you're the type to sit moaning the whole game,slagging off the players while rustling your boiled sweet wrappers.Get a life you negative arsehole

He's embarrassed because he's one of the arseholes who were threatening a steward the majority of the game been an absolute knob to the East Stirling physio who was only doing her job and deserved none of that.

I wasn't one of them but I was embarrassed as well, thought it was ironic that one of the pissed 40 odd year olds was giving the steward abuse about him being on minimum wage when he walks about during the week with a bottle of cider and I very much doubt he has a job.

He's embarrassed because he's one of the arseholes who were threatening a steward the majority of the game been an absolute knob to the East Stirling physio who was only doing her job and deserved none of that.

I wasn't one of them but I was embarrassed as well, thought it was ironic that one of the pissed 40 odd year olds was giving the steward abuse about him being on minimum wage when he walks about during the week with a bottle of cider and I very much doubt he has a job.

Ah that's different then.I only saw young lads singing and supporting the team.There's absolutely no place in football for any of the actions you mention which are not only embarrassing but disgusting aswell.

haha I was involved in that singing, nope I sing at both home and away game. Bet you're the arsehole that moans. What I meant is me jumping about like a fanny haha

haha I was involved in that singing, nope I sing at both home and away game. Bet you're the arsehole that moans. What I meant is me jumping about like a fanny haha

Lol I see what you mean now.apologies for calling you an arsehole then.keep up the good work!

Archived