Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elixir, on 09 Aug 2015 - 14:36, said:

Well, he was onside at the game and onside in the match highlights.

Despite the lineswoman flagging for offside, you're correct.

Despite the lineswoman flagging for offside, you're correct.

^^^ idiot found

No, she didn't. She signalled for a goal kick. Hence why one was taken straight afterwards.

Elixir, on 09 Aug 2015 - 15:19, said:

^^^ idiot found

No, she didn't. She signalled for a goal kick. Hence why one was taken straight afterwards.

^^^ Wasn't at the game type post.

Wait, so the highlights are the same as what actually happened?

Well done, m8.

The "huddy" banged two in yesterday. A second man of the match performance for the big fellae to go with another complete disaster for you.

Juanma.png

Elixir, on 09 Aug 2015 - 15:24, said:

Erm, I was. You clearly don't fully understand the rules of the game or the officiating that goes with it.

^^^ Trying to cover his tracks type post.

They're "Laws" not "rules"

Ahem...

law

lɔː/

noun

the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.

"shooting the birds is against the law"

:P

I still think we're better than Hearts. We just had 45mins of madness which happens in football. It's like when we beat killie 4-0. That was apparently down to killie being shite rather than us being good and i think yesterday that Hearts win came from us being poor. I wasn't impressed by the jambos that's for sure.

Cool story bro.

That Juanma is an embarrassment of a human being - an absolute disgrace to men everywhere. Took his two goals well and deserved to be in the winning team but dear oh fucking dear, if that guy was in my team I'd be finished with football. Hits the deck at the slightest touch and rolls about like a sniper has taken him out. I usually enjoy a day out in Edinburgh and going to Tynecastle but I'll be swerving those two fixtures this season. There is no danger I'm parting with my hard earned to watch that fucking pansy on the pitch.

You keep shelling out your hard earned to watch the likes of McPake and we've got a deal.

Ann Budge has offered this official statement at the prospect of you swerving Tynecastle this season.

Archived