Dundee FC vs Hearts

Jambo's being magnanimous in victory, as always. lol

Hard to believe these are the guys who were stone fucking silent when their team resorted to hacking and hoofing the ball like a third rate Cowdenbeath all through the first half.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

165.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done Hearts you are definitely a physically stronger team who will grind out more points than us this season. We ripped you a new one first half but if you can't put the ball away you don't deserve the points simple as that.

You were the better team first half but i think the fact we were so poor was down to us experimening with formation and had players out of position, saying that we still missed two glaring opportunities, Neilson sorted it out at half time and we controlled the game from then on,i can only see us gettng stronger as the season progresses.

You were the better team first half but i think the fact we were so poor was down to us experimening with formation and had players out of position, saying that we still missed two glaring opportunities, Neilson sorted it out at half time and we controlled the game from then on,i can only see us gettng stronger as the season progresses.

Pish! :lol:

Right OK then mate lolz

Pish! :lol:

What is pish about that, can you tell me where i am wrong there? All of the things i said actually happened.

And the last part of my post is what i believe is going to happen, we have the confidence, momentum and quality front players, we will be top 3 in this league.

What is pish about that, can you tell me where i am wrong there? All of the things i said actually happened.And the last part of my post is what i believe is going to happen, we have the confidence, momentum and quality front players, we will be top 3 in this league.

Almost everything you said was pish. Especially the experimenting part. You were rag dolled the first half and you might have had two 'glaring' opportunities but we should've been about 4-0 up had we taken our 'glaring' opportunities. It's good you've finally acknowledged me though after your bet shitting the last few days. And I see you now think you'll finish third instead of second? What happened today that dented your confidence?

Almost everything you said was pish. Especially the experimenting part. You were rag dolled the first half and you might have had two 'glaring' opportunities but we should've been about 4-0 up had we taken our 'glaring' opportunities. It's good you've finally acknowledged me though after your bet shitting the last few days. And I see you now think you'll finish third instead of second? What happened today that dented your confidence?

We were playing a centre back in midfield and a left back who only arrived in the country a week ago :lol: you had chances but not as clear cut as our two in the first half, once Neilson rectified the mistakes he made in the team we went on to take control and our chances therefore winning the game. As for this bet shit I've said so many times that I'm not making fucking bets with some random on the internet, i put bets on at the bookies where i get like odds and stuff and make a profit on my money so f**k off with that pish, i think we can finish second that's why i said we will be top 3 as in within the top 3, it will depend on our games with Aberdeen, i don't think there is much between us and them.

Oh, Hearts_Man. Were you at the game today? 2-1 absolutely flattered you and if you honestly believe you will finish 2nd/3rd then you should be sectioned.

No, I'm watching the highlights just now, anyway where we finish is none of your concern, Dundee will need to be right at it every week to get top 6 which i think they will actually. we went away from home played poorly for 45 mins, improved enough in the second half and took the 3 points.

:dealwithit:

No, I'm watching the highlights just now, anyway where we finish is none of your concern, Dundee will need to be right at it every week to get top 6 which i think they will actually. we went away from home played poorly for 45 mins, improved enough in the second half and took the 3 points.:dealwithit:

It's nice to know you have our season mapped out for us, Hearts_Man. Enjoy your second place finish and I can only hope we keep plugging away to achieve that top 6 finish we've been dreaming of. One day we'll get there!

Yes, because teams not playing to their full potential yet still winning deservedly in the end is always a bad sign...

In fact, that's exactly what Aberdeen did several times last season and it had (and still has) the diddies on here fawning over them.

What a clown.

Archived