Dundee FC vs Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've learned a few things today.

Firstly the people who said Dundee could outplay Hearts were right

Secondly that the people who said Hearts would outclass Dundee were right

Thirdly that the clep isn't a morningside STD it's a great bar in Dundee where it's still 1992

Fourthly that if Robbie is going to try experimenting with five at the back he should do it against someone who is genuinely shite

Good to know that Elixir has put his Saturday night to good use. He also seems to have taken every piss take Dundee post seriously! Good job all round, boys. Today was a wee blip so I'm going to reassess our league campaign and think we should be settling for 2nd instead of 1st. On today's showing, hearts will finish 7th easy as they wont get the break of the ball quite as much.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

As far as I can tell, all he did at half time was move the players who were playing out of position into their correct positions. Of course, such a simple change was enough to completely nullify Dundee.

Salmond dot jpg.

Archived