Dundee FC vs Hearts

Jambo's being magnanimous in victory, as always. lol

Hard to believe these are the guys who were stone fucking silent when their team resorted to hacking and hoofing the ball like a third rate Cowdenbeath all through the first half.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

Take it your team ain't as good as you thought after destroying killie last week.

Gorgie Rules cunto.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take it your team ain't as good as you thought after destroying killie last week.

Gorgie Rules cunto.

The thing is us Killie fans know our team is poor and will struggle at times this season.... Dundee just aint realised they aint as good as we made them look last week

Back to earth with a big bump guys ......

Greg Stewart will run amok here. Home win.

Juanma.png

Letting in 3 goals against St.j lol

Juanma.png

3-1 Dees, Sir Greg, Loy and Hemmings off the mark, some maroon dafty for Hearts mon the Dee!

Juanma.png

Looking forward to seeing hearts punt and hunt for 90 mins at Dens next week.

Hopefully we will fucking gub this mob.

Juanma.png

We will absolutely batter these diving, junkie minks. Another 4-0 mauling in front of the new look Derry.

Juanma.png

Should be an easy win for Dundee here.

Juanma.png

I hope Dundee absolutely pump hearts, preferably more than 4-0.

Juanma.png

f**k Hearts!

Get torn right into these Jam Farts!

The wallopers on here have really made me detest them!

Juanma.png

Is there a decent Hearts fan on here? I've only really noticed them piping up in the last two years and they're a bit exciteable. This will be 10 pages of trolls and people taking the trolls too seriously.

I'll come back on here if/when we've won.

Juanma.png

There's going to be some glorious GIRFUY's when we demolish this pish.

spoon savoury.jpg

McPake, I think you'll get the fright of your life when you see how he plays in a Dundee shirt : :P

Juanma.png

I forgot that Bambi McPap was at Dundee :lol:

Juanma and Sow will be licking their lips.

He put in a solid performance in the premier last season while you boys were hanging about the championship. Can't see any one of the hearts squad scoring on Saturday, tbh.

Juanma.png

I did. Two Hibs failures seem to be key players for you. :unsure:

Different players these days you're gonna eat your scarf when they boss the game.

Juanma.png

Can't see any of your maroon juggernauts getting through our midfield never mind defence.

Juanma.png

By the group of clowns playing for you, yes.

Juanma.png

I'm loving the nervousness of Jambos that two ex-Hibees are potentially going to hand them their arses on a plate on Saturday. You can almost taste the fear.

Juanma.png

Hearts fans are even more tragic than the Maureens. Hopefully they will disappear from our threads like the Maureens did when it became apparent we were simply much better than them.

Juanma.png

Don't you fucking dare speak to me like that you little f**k. Hearts really are fucking shite. St Johnstone haven't scored more than 2 in a game since I was in fucking nappies and you think you can come in this thread acting the big men about how you're going to hump us. Jog the f**k on, champ.

Juanma.png

I hope that 3 was meant to be a 1, because if you're over 30 I feel really fucking sorry for you. I hope when we pump you next week you don't do anything silly. I'm sure your carers would be really sad.

Juanma.png

Hold on, Hearts fans are being serious? They genuinely think they are a decent side? Won in a league full of mechanics and plumbers and now, despite shipping 3 goals to St Johnstone who haven't scored more than 2 in a match since 19 oatcake, they think this makes them challengers?

Juanma.png

Stumbled to a top 6 spot, signed better players, opened with a good win away from home, on a plastic pitch, to a team the majority of P&B backed to beat us or hold us to a draw.

Read the Killie fans comments, the lot of them were adamant even when we beat them last season that we were shite and they were better/unlucky.

Not this time, their fans are waxing lyrical about the best performance at rugby park in years etc.. Guarantee Hoof of Midlothian win no such plaudits this season with their physical hoofball style.

I'm choking for your unfamiliar, unlikely to be match fit left back to start against Greg Stewart. It'll be a fucking massacre!

Gomis :D

Buaben :D

Alexander :D

Lower league fodder m8.

Juanma.png

I can see the new Derry barriers getting put to the test on Saturday if that fucking pansy Juanma carries on with his diving and rolling antics on Saturday.

Juanma.png

The Hibs are sound c***s, but these jambuns are just a bunch of fucking arseholes. That's it for me, but I'll be back at 5.00pm Saturday. 8)

Juanma.png

2-0 Dundee and a Utility victory in the Hilltown.

Juanma.png

Some amount of helmets amongst these Jambos.

Just remember where your elders cried after Albert Kidd....now simmer the phuck down!

Juanma.png

Loving all these big headed hearts fans!!

Just wait until Greg Stewart, Rory Loy and Kane Hemmings rips your defence apart!

Juanma.png

Comfortable win for the Dees, although Hearts should stay up this season.

Juanma.png

Dundee are 9/5 holy bloody moses

I hope you chucked your life savings at it and are now utterly potless.

greggy.png

How many of your attacking players have been nominated for player of the year?

You've got a full back no-one has seen play, a defence that conceded 3 (three) at home to St Johnstone and looked ropy throughout, prince fucking Buaben and Gomis in the centre,and a goalkeeper who couldn't get a game at fucking sevco who literally threw one in at the weekend.

I'm glad you are so confident tbh.

Juanma.png

We'll finish 3rd

Juanma.png

Exciting attacking talent we have?

Please tell me who is better in your glorious Hearts team than Greg Stewart?

Juanma.png

Don't know if that is a joke but it certainly sounds like it, i'll go Walker, Nicholson and Sow just to kick off proceedings.

absolutely deluded!

Juanma.png

I utterly despise diving in football BUT imagine the scenes on here if Kevin Thomson 'went down very easily' to win us the penalty that won us the game?

Oh ya fucker.

Juanma.png

Walker is the poor mans Greg Stewart

Juanma.png

So.

Truth is you lot will get pumped on Saturday and send you crashing back to reality. You had a great season last year but can assure you it won't be the same this year.

Stupid jam tart fucks.

spoon savoury.jpg

Aye ok wee sacks, lets see you giving it big licks come 4:50 on Saturday.

spoon savoury.jpg

Hearts win the Championship and are now world beaters :lol:

Next thing they will want a move to the English Premiership.

Juanma.png

They're murder. :lol:

Juanma.png

Jambos think they are favourites for this game!?

You've got to be Albert Kidding me.

Juanma.png

Bookmakers have Hearts slight favourites, might as well call off the match and just give the mighty Hearts the 3 points.

This Elixir is a total zoomer.

Juanma.png

I only said we would win on Saturday not win the league or any pish like that so calm down dear.

Juanma.png

Is Elixir actually a virgin? Could see it tbh.

Juanma.png

Well this thread has turned into a complete cluster f**k thanks to the Hearts morons and their crowd w**k!

f**k Hearts!

Juanma.png

Such a cocky bunch these jambos are. You will get humped from Celtic and Aberdeen no doubt about it.

As for the game on Saturday, I have a great feeling that you lot will come crashing back down to earth against us.

Dundee 3 - 0 Hearts

Hemmings, Stewart, Loy

Juanma.png

Surely we can beat a team who were in a lower league a few weeks ago. Our firepower is awesome and they let in 3 against St.. Johnstone. Dees look a snip at 8-5.

Juanma.png

Just the same as your players then mate no?

If they were so good as you claim, they wouldn't be playing for Hearts.

I hope we smash you lot, I would love it!!!

spoon savoury.jpg

I'm confident we will beat you tomorrow but I'm not jinxing it by betting on Dundee. I don't want to seem like a total shitebag though

Juanma.png

Don't you talk about Paul McGowan like that you filthy, needle mark covered, Jambo c**t.

spoon savoury.jpg

Working at the fringe, so oddly having to travel from Edinburgh to Dundee for a home game..
Gonna be a pleasure walking round the burgh in my Dee top that night after we pump you :)

spoon savoury.jpg

You been out celebrating tomorrow's victory before a ball's even been kicked Derry Boy?

Good man.

spoon savoury.jpg

f**k your prediction and f**k Heart Of Midlothian Football Club 3-0 The Dees.

spoon savoury.jpg

I dare say you'll be eating your words this evening; probably directly after eating your sisters vagina.

spoon savoury.jpg

3-0 Dundee against Edinburgh's wee team.

Juanma.png

Hopefully Dundee rattle this diddy mob and the Derry is in full twirly mode:

Juanma.png

Don't worry mate, they'll still hear it at least three times today.

Juanma.png

Get it right round you needle scarred tinky fucks

spoon savoury.jpg

Well, that didn't take long. Let's pump this Southern, Championship-bound, Unionist, sister-shagging cannon fodder.

spoon savoury.jpg

Archived