Dundee FC vs Hearts

If that's the way it reads, then I can only apologise. I am not trying to 'claim bonus points' I'm simply pointing out that something which was well done last week and given announcement prior to kick off, was fairly poorly supported by the Hearts end.

Twat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dundee bumpkins desperately trying to save face are fooling absolutely no-one.

Get it fucking up you.

Jambo's being magnanimous in victory, as always. lol

Hard to believe these are the guys who were stone fucking silent when their team resorted to hacking and hoofing the ball like a third rate Cowdenbeath all through the first half.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

Disappointing to lose, obviously.

On a positive note we ran Hearts very close and but for some poor finishing could have had more out the game. I'm absolutely positive we are way better than last season and we should be able to compete better with the top teams (our record against the top 6 teams last year was pretty poor).

Juanma sounds like a bit of a player and Nielson is clearly a good tactician and was able to snuff out Dundee in the second half.

Shiting it for Tuesday :lol:

Hard to believe these are the guys who were stone fucking silent when their team resorted to hacking and hoofing the ball like a third rate Cowdenbeath all through the first half.

In all seriousness though, and I'm not talking shit here, My impression from this game is that Hearts have a bang average squad but a very tactically astute manager. I couldn't make out exactly what he changed at half time, but whatever he did worked wonders.

He didn't change much he just said: what the f**k is going on here lads it's fucking Dundee we're playing here get them fucking pumped and we can all get out of this shitehole.

And it worked.

Yes you are.

Long season awaits your boys if that is true.

Thought Dundee played well in the first half with the left back Holt and Stewart impressing never let Hearts settle and really should have been a couple of goals up by half time. Second half Hearts controlled the game when we reverted back to the formation that worked so well last season. We probably wouldn't have won that game without Juanma who made that goal out of nothing. Good crowd and atmosphere inside Dens

Deeboy just stating a fact RE the applause. The fact your getting your knickers in a twist is the only embarrassing thing.

Hearts fans couldn't see he scoreboard really and the game was pretty engrossing at that point, I'm not surprised it was a bit delayed - I never joined in until about halfway through as I never noticed the time or the applause as I was focusing on the game.

100% agree it's not something to point score over so quite why you are trying to shame Deeboy over his comments I don't know.

Yes you are.

Long season awaits your boys if that is true.

I've never claimed that we have a great squad, we're just a decent middle of the league team IMO.

After reading what a good few of the hearts fans on here had to say, expecting to walk to a 2nd place finish and the like, I was expecting almost Celtic like levels of skill. Instead, I was treated to about 15 minutes of Delgado rolling around like he'd been fucking shot, the left back with the mohawk looking every inch an amateur, Jimmy Gomis committing about 5 or 6 fouls unpunished, and some of the most shocking hoofball I've ever seen.

I saw literally nothing today that shows you will walk to top 4 finish, although based on the second half of the game I can see you maybe getting top 6. You really aren't that much better than say 8 out of the 12 teams in the league.

What's up lads.

Long time reader, first time poster.

Felt the need to sign in to say, with gusto, GIRUY you cheeky, big headed, provincial, cock-wombles.

Laughable that a win over Kilmarnock could have installed such confidence.

So many excuses.

I hope you get relegated.

Tattie-nicht

Plenty of folk in the Dundee ends stood up for it and applauded. Hearts? Hardly a fùck was given.

That was a minter for the Hearts fans. I was concerned that the boos coming from the Derry would be misinterpreted as the hearts fans weren't giving a f**k on the 14th minute.

Archived