Dundee FC vs Hearts

Some game that was. Neil McCann was outstanding that night and probably the game that got JJ interested in him.

Seems bizarre that Smith was in the goal. Was he not the goalie in the great 80s team?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There can't have been many games over the course of history where both teams scored 4 goals the previous week - it has all the makings of a classic game of football.

Prediction: 0-0

There can't have been many games over the course of history where both teams scored 4 goals the previous week - it has all the makings of a classic game of football.

I'm going to plump for a modest 7-2 victory for the Dee.

Ooft this thread is a belter.

My summary;

Paulo played an absolute blinder early on and had a few Dees by the baws. Good effort, m9.

The Dees (like matty & deeboy 2 of the tap Hi-Dee boiz btw :wub: ) were unruffled by this where as Deejango's head was severed from his shoulders.

Thundercats again managed to mention Hibs a few times whilst trying to become pally with his Yam brethren who couldn't give a f**k.

Greggy speaking the truth about American birds & the festival - ma man B)

All in, a very insightful read and will be even better come 5pm tomorrow.

You should take the internet a little more seriously.

f**k your prediction and f**k Heart Of Midlothian Football Club 3-0 The Dees.

I'm not going tomorrow and off work for a fortnight thereby denying me the opportunity to witness the now inevitable Heart of Midlothian victory and ensuing gloatfest in the office.

I'm not a believer in any God other than our messiah, Lord Paul Hartley, but last night I knelt by my bed and prayed to Allah that both Kevin Thomson and James McPake score in a resounding victory today over Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Let's see if this Mohammed c**t is all he's cracked up to be. MON THE DEES!

Heart says 3-1 with a last minute goal to seal the win, head says a scrappy 1-0 win to Dundee with Scott Bain pulling off a string of wonder saves.

Can't remember the last time I looked forward to a match this much, hope it lives up to the anticipation!

Archived