Dundee FC vs Hearts

Both teams scored 4 in their opening fixtures so this one will no doubt be a borefest. Hearts conceding three against St Johnstone has to be seen as a mega worry for them as their defence certainly looks like it can be got at. Looking forward to this one, should be a nice healthy attendance as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite looking forward to this. Surely Hearts won't be as open at the back as they were today? Our front three will run them ragged. I think Hartley will go more defensive than against Killie thoug as Hearts have a couple of very decent attack minded midfielders in both Walker and Nicholson, though I fully expect ex Hibbee and our leader SaftFeet10 to put them both up in the air in the opening 8 seconds. 2-1 Dundee.

3-1 victory for the Hearts. Juanma and Sow will tear McPake apart :lol: Our defence and Alexander looked poor today, but I can't imagine they'll have as poor a game as that next week.

£20 charity bet that you don't win 3-1?

£20 charity bet that you don't win 3-1?

Charity bet that we don't win a certain scoreline? :lol:

Nah I'll pass, how about a £20 charity bet that Hearts win instead however? With you selecting Dundee? Draw we both donate £10?

Archived