Cowdenbeath v Stranraer

Dunfermline are the dead certs really. Same as the last 2 seasons

How the f**k we finished behind that wee team from Govan 2 seasons ago still pisses me off. We must have had at least 5 times their budget.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the f**k we finished behind that wee team from Govan 2 seasons ago still pisses me off. We must have had at least 5 times their budget.

I get confused about both teams tbh. They both spent money they didn't have, screwed their creditors then re emerged with the biggest budgets in the league, should amalgamate as sevcopars utd

I get confused about both teams tbh. They both spent money they didn't have, screwed their creditors then re emerged with the biggest budgets in the league, should amalgamate as sevcopars utd

Don't think anyone really cares what a racist thinks tbh.

Been a while since I was at Central Park.

Where’s decent pre match and close by for a few drinks and ideally with the early kicks off showing?

As for the match, expect an unchanged Stranraer team from last week, even if Cairney is available and fit (certainly not match fit regardless) and a close game. Possibly ending 1-1, indeed a high percentage of our opening day games over the years do seem to have been a stalemate.

Where’s decent pre match and close by for a few drinks and ideally with the early kicks off showing?

As for the match, expect an unchanged Stranraer team from last week, even if Cairney is available and fit (certainly not match fit regardless) and a close game. Possibly ending 1-1, indeed a high percentage of our opening day games over the years do seem to have been a stalemate.

Wee Jimmies is probably your best bet although both the Goth and Partners are closer. If you are hungry you can have an Indian at the Shimla which is next to the turnstiles.

Wheres decent pre match and close by for a few drinks and ideally with the early kicks off showing?

If you want the early kick-offs the Goth has recently been done up and has the biggest tele

MASSIVE TV in the Goth!

I will be there with my ex-student to support Nishy. Hopefully he plays rather than just managing even if it is a short time. We supported Nishy since he was playing for Hibs :thumsup2

Not hating on chopper but he looked way off it last week. I wouldnt be putting him anywhere near a back 3. Back 4 for me if he plays.

Think Nish has to keep playing him and hope he gets match fit with the games. Dropping him would result in him never regaining level required.

We were really dissapointing in the first today

The second half we were much improved and deserved to take something if not snatch all three points.

Felt the penalty was soft and didn't really see the sending off incident but some are saying it was a definite red card.

We really have to watch our discipline as that's two players sent of in two weeks.

Not the start we would have liked under Colin Nish but he has been handed a tough start against the likes of Raith and Dunfermline.Today's match against stranraer is never easy when it's an opening league game with both clubs having new managers.

Couldn't believe my ears when there were shouts of abuse to Colin in his first league game at full time very unfair to him.What's worse it is done at a time when the club and fans are making real efforts to collectively rally round for the good of the club and then you get people calling for the managers head in his first league game.

The players have the ability and just have to ensure they cut out sloppy play like we witnessed in the first half.

Archived