Greenock Morton vs Falkirk

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we are going to stop pretending Raith, Livingston and QOS are not cut from the same cloth as us then we will have to invest in the team.

Mediocre really mediocre.

We will have a bigger budget than all the teams you've mentioned. That Houston has pissed it away on bang average Championship midcarders isn't the Board's fault.

John Baird :lol:

Much better than expected, there are obvious flaws but I was expecting a pumping and we fully deserved the point. Obviously Falkirk weren't at their best but the fact we can compete with them is encouraging: maybe we are only a couple of signings away from being capable of staying up rather than still needing half a team.

Don't want to get too carried away as we have to acknowledge that we really struggled to create anything from open play and that we'd have lost 3-1 if Falkirk didn't have an absolute shitgibbon masquerading as a footballer in Baird, but we were the better team in the second half and if we get another couple of signings soon we'll be looking a lot better, with Tidser still to come back into the team as well. I'm still not exactly optimistic, but on the basis of yesterday things maybe aren't quite as bleak as first thought.

When do Falkirk usually put highlights up? No point even asking Morton.

I think its a paid service on Falkirk TV.

Their website says highlights go up on Tuesday.

I think its a paid service on Falkirk TV.

Their website says highlights go up on Tuesday.

Ah ok cheers. Will just wait and see them in December when Morton put them up.

Archived