Greenock Morton vs Falkirk

I fear we don't yet have the squad to cope with Falkirk on Saturday. I'll be delighted if we get anything from this one - as I think we're bound to get stronger once JD finally gets the squad he wants. McKeown got on the park at the tail end of the Elgin game. We can only hope that he can help galvanise a ropey defence - otherwise Saturday could be messy. At this time the away win is most likely.

Falkirk haven't won an opening day league fixture since 1923.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't make this :( but here's a tale of my last trip to Cappielow

I had a girlfriend from New Zealand at the time and I had this amazing idea of showing her Scotland every second Saturday at every Falkirk away game. Before/after the match we'd explore the town and the surrounding area. Raith, Livingston and Ayr away days came and went and my plan was going well, I had the best of both worlds; seemed like a nice guy driving my girlfriend all over Scotland but also getting to watch Falkirk on our most enjoyable season in years (2011/12 with Farid and Higginbotham hitting form)

Then came the trip to Cappielow and the exploration of Greenock...she never attended another game with me after that :thumbsdown , not even the cup semi final that year.

Anyways, I think we'll trundle to a win with the goal coming from a penalty or an og.

I can't make this :( but here's a tale of my last trip to Cappielow

I had a girlfriend from New Zealand at the time and I had this amazing idea of showing her Scotland every second Saturday at every Falkirk away game. Before/after the match we'd explore the town and the surrounding area. Raith, Livingston and Ayr away days came and went and my plan was going well, I had the best of both worlds; seemed like a nice guy driving my girlfriend all over Scotland but also getting to watch Falkirk on our most enjoyable season in years (2011/12 with Farid and Higginbotham hitting form)

Then came the trip to Cappielow and the exploration of Greenock...she never attended another game with me after that :thumbsdown , not even the cup semi final that year.

Anyways, I think we'll trundle to a win with the goal coming from a penalty or an og.

Cool story, bro.

Archived