Gary Locke OUT!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We keep on hearing that "there's a player in there" in regards to Josh Magennis - it's a load of shite.

He is, has, and always will be rancid.

Aye it's a weird one. A lot of people from Killie, St Mirren and Aberbeen have said he has potential and could develop, but he's now 25 and doesn't seem to have improved yet. I think the "he'll come good with time" theory is misguided. Just like Josh's shots.

Aye it's a weird one. A lot of people from Killie, St Mirren and Aberbeen have said he has potential and could develop, but he's now 25 and doesn't seem to have improved yet. I think the "he'll come good with time" theory is misguided. Just like Josh's shots.

He reminds me of Colin Nish.

In that he's big and shite and that's about it.

No idea if I'm being wooshed here but surely Boyd is your main striker and not Magennis.

I will agree your point still stands though as he is also utterly shite.

Just using Magennis as main example as he is now in his 2nd season and still little return.

All of them are under performing right now though!

ONE TEAM IN AYRSHIRE

I think a valid comparison is Boyd vs Boyce. Both essentially play the poacher role, both are expected to be their team's highest goal scorer. Boyce scored two and actually showed a good deal of sense for a third. Boyd spent most of his time tracking back. Not necessarily his fault, but you can't keep asking him to score and track back constantly.

At RP this year all away teams have played with 2 up front and they were never more 10 yards between them and despite being up against a defence that's softer than Julian Clarys cock at a Miss World contest they showed what a pair of strikers can do You would have thought Lockinho might have noticed this but with his limited ability to master a few coherent sentences , witnessed by his media sound bytes , I am perhaps expecting too much .

This is Lockinhos team and tactics , he must take full responsibility for its failures

Dundee and Celtic both played 4-3-3/4-5-1. County were the only away team to play with two up front. Also, Killie started two strikers on Saturday.

Dundee and Celtic both played 4-3-3/4-5-1. County were the only away team to play with two up front. Also, Killie started two strikers on Saturday.

My point being there is too big a gap between our strikers . Every time Boyd or Josh got the ball they either had to try and beat a man or attempt a difficult pass to keep the move going . Our only other offensive minded player Higgy would be on the other side of the park

I'm fairly certain we played 4-3-1-2

Archived