Gary Locke OUT!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Locke does have to go cause it's been terrible since he came but see tbh what else will Mixu or anyone else be able to do to fix this mess. Things have just went tits up since we won the cup. They weren't great before that but now it's really bad. At the end of day we have players who can't perform. Look at Josh Magennis for example. Aye he scored against Celtic but he also missed a sitter and how many games has he played and how many goals has he scored. He's our main striker. He's mince. Then we have a midfield and defence who couldn't pass the salt to each other never mind the ball. We lose goals quickly and easily and everyone's falling about all over the place. Yes Locke should go and I agree with someone else's post who said he should walk away but this is a bigger problem than just him. He made some (what we all thought were) good signings but it's just no happening. We can't just blame him then MJ then AJ. then the board etc etc. we are in a bad bad way and I just don't see anyone saving us!

ONE TEAM IN AYRSHIRE

There's a bit of a rammy on Manuel Pascalli's Twitter relating to this.

Quite a lot of the "players should take it but not give it back" line from Kilmarnock fans. I like Pascali - he seems quite a funny guy - and I think he's right. All the guy is doing is abusing players. He's not actually making any coherent points.

What are lockes stats, wins lol, losses, % etc, anybody?

Since taking over as Caretaker Manager his highly impressive statistics (by Gary's own very poor standards) are:

P20 W3 D6 L11 GF25 GA43.

In that time the defence has only kept 3 cleansheets with the last of those being in mid March against a rampant St Mirren attack.

2 of the wins, 2 of the 2 draws and 2 of the cleansheets were when he was the Caretaker. His record since taking over and then subsequently this season is getting progressively worse.

If our highly proactive and customer savy board don't pull their collective fingers out then we may be able to set the record for the earliest ever relegation from the top flight.

Also I think people have missed the biggest shock in Gordy's video.... he's only 37. If that's what anger does you to I'm going start acting like the Dalia Lama.

Locke does have to go cause it's been terrible since he came but see tbh what else will Mixu or anyone else be able to do to fix this mess. Things have just went tits up since we won the cup. They weren't great before that but now it's really bad. At the end of day we have players who can't perform. Look at Josh Magennis for example. Aye he scored against Celtic but he also missed a sitter and how many games has he played and how many goals has he scored. He's our main striker. He's mince. Then we have a midfield and defence who couldn't pass the salt to each other never mind the ball. We lose goals quickly and easily and everyone's falling about all over the place. Yes Locke should go and I agree with someone else's post who said he should walk away but this is a bigger problem than just him. He made some (what we all thought were) good signings but it's just no happening. We can't just blame him then MJ then AJ. then the board etc etc. we are in a bad bad way and I just don't see anyone saving us!

ONE TEAM IN AYRSHIRE

No idea if I'm being wooshed here but surely Boyd is your main striker and not Magennis.

I will agree your point still stands though as he is also utterly shite.

No idea if I'm being wooshed here but surely Boyd is your main striker and not Magennis.

I will agree your point still stands though as he is also utterly shite.

The thing about Josh is that there is some sort of player in their and a half decent manager could possibly bring it out of him.. Mixu made a player of Connor Sammon for instance. IMO Boyd and Josh aren't utilised properly , the gap between them is too big and Boyd isn't a typical hold up type player . Perversely Josh is marginally better than Boyd in that respect. Boyd is at his best with a partner in close attendance , ie Naismith and Miller

At RP this year all away teams have played with 2 up front and they were never more 10 yards between them and despite being up against a defence that's softer than Julian Clarys cock at a Miss World contest they showed what a pair of strikers can do You would have thought Lockinho might have noticed this but with his limited ability to master a few coherent sentences , witnessed by his media sound bytes , I am perhaps expecting too much .

This is Lockinhos team and tactics , he must take full responsibility for its failures

Archived