Gary Locke OUT!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kept going on about Killie soon to be in Ayr Utd's shadow.

WTF????

Was it gary buffoon locke himself?? Aye cause ayr are going to win the league cup and Scottish cup and premier league plus play in Europe. Lol

enough is enough. I won't be back till Locke has gone. Can only take so much of watching a car crash every week....no positives to take from killie at the moment, on or off the park...we are in total free fall......the new board are just a f'cking joke!!

After watching that yesterday, I fully back the calls to bin Locke from the Killie fans that I know. Truly, that team are a shambles with little shape, organisation and no tactical awareness from the touchline.

The difference between the Allan Johnston team that came to Pittodrie last Christmas and the dross yesterday was eye opening, and not in a good way. Locke will take this team down sooner or later.

So far, you can definitely make a case for Jim Mann being a worse chairman than Michael Johnston, and this managerial appointment is the number one reason behind it. Allan Johnston was a failure, but at least you could understand the logic behind the appointment at the time. The appointment of Locke made no sense whatsoever - his CV literally consisted of a complete and utter failure at Hearts and a track record of being one of life's losers.

Mann (and Bowie) have done a lot of talking since they got involved, but there has been very little in the way of positive action. That has to start now with the sacking of the entire management team and a fresh start with someone who actually knows what they're doing.

After trying and failing with two young managers, who would Killie fans like to see replace Locke?

The fact that they are young managers is irrelevant to their ability. They both failed because they were shit, not because they were young.

Archived