andriod boxes / Kodi

If anything the SS streams were far better today than theyve been for weeks
The one that was blocked today has great SS links, with UHD channels which are genuine 4k. 1st time I've had bother since Xstream was busted. Hopefully they can find a way round it. Thry say it was ISP blocks with Virgin, Sky, BT and a few others. I'm with Virgin but find it strange my other provider wasn't blocked on my box.

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Got an email from my provider that the ISP I have is blocking their service. Haven't been affected by it as I use a VPN already.

Apparently this is the new method of blocking. Instead of searching for streams or servers with streams on them, the ISP's themselves are searching customers activity and blocking any big spikes when the football is on.

Could be another game of cat and mouse or maybe everyone has to use a VPN permanently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ftk said:

Got a new IPTV. Brilliant so far had it a few weeks. No VPN required as its built in to app. Have lots of Scottish Clubs 3pm Ko on it, all sports, movies and box sets. Free trial.

Only works on Android and Amazon fire stick. You download an app.

Google rfj media and thank me later. Free trial then £20 for 6 months £30 a year.

emoji460.pngemoji458.pngemoji459.pngemoji3037.png

And £40 for lifetime

Got the trial and it seems decent. Only got 6 hours which is a bit shit. 24 would have at least let me try the football and NFL tomorrow. I'll live though

The app has a VPN built in which is handy

12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

And £40 for lifetime

This pretty much says it's not sustainable. Also the fact they have a website and a FB page (What's app and Telegram less so).

Guess like all IPTV it's a gamble of how long you will get for your £20, £30 or £40.

Is it a proper Paypal payment i.e not Friends & Family? Some kind of protection if it is.

This pretty much says it's not sustainable. Also the fact they have a website and a FB page (What's app and Telegram less so).
Guess like all IPTV it's a gamble of how long you will get for your £20, £30 or £40.
Is it a proper Paypal payment i.e not Friends & Family? Some kind of protection if it is.

Yeah, hard to see how they can make money giving away lifetime subs.

But it's cheaper than most of the others, so even if got a year out of it you're not really losing out

Having a webpage and Twitter page is really risky for IPTV unless it's well concealed. £40 lifetime sub is mental, I'm tempted to get it for that alone as alternate sub in case the ones I have go down. Would be amazed if that lasts 6 months. But, that said, if it all works and it's cheap as chips, why not. 

Edited by thistledo

I've went and got this, it is working fine but the top right hand corner where the vpn thing is, is flashing red, I thought this was meant to be green and any idea if it'll cause any problems when servers start get turned off

Got a new IPTV. Brilliant so far had it a few weeks. No VPN required as its built in to app. Have lots of Scottish Clubs 3pm Ko on it, all sports, movies and box sets. Free trial.

Google rfj media and thank me later. Free trial then £20 for 6 months £30 a year.

[emoji460]️[emoji458][emoji459][emoji3037]

On 24/10/2020 at 11:59, ftk said:

emoji460.pngemoji458.pngemoji459.pngemoji3037.png

Can I get this on my phone and mirror to TV's for when on the go?