andriod boxes / Kodi

6 hours ago, harry94 said:

Is ace stream still an efficient way to watch football? If so, where are people finding links these days?

Dumped BT so tried to use it last night but didn't realise Reddit and Discord has had the links part of their sites taken off.

When Reddit was still on the go this lot claimed to be behind their links.

https://live.soccerstreams.net/home

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mr X said:
2 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
Looks like they will be targeting Plex next. Hopefully just scare mongering;

https://torrentfreak.com/plex-slammed-by-huge-copyright-coalition-for-not-policing-pirates-200306/

Hopefully, they just target library sharing

I don't. Other people's library shares is all I use it for. 😂

They've been targeting  paid shares for a while now anyway, even some free shares that accept donations but there's that many of them out there. A few that I've been a client with have been closed and their Plex Pass cancelled. I've never paid for any shares though so at least it's not hit me in the pocket.

They've been targeting  paid shares for a while now anyway, even some free shares that accept donations but there's that many of them out there. A few that I've been a client with have been closed and their Plex Pass cancelled. I've never paid for any shares though so at least it's not hit me in the pocket.
YeH, I gave up on them as any I had kept disappearing.

Sonarr and torrents are the way to go.

For torrents, I also recommend Jackett. It combines multiple torrent sites into one searchable page. Particularly handy with Sonarr
I've got an account with HD Torrents but never felt the need to use it. Do they need to be downloaded onto a PC or could I download them from my Nvidia Shield and stored on the SSD external drive that's connected to it?

I've got an account with HD Torrents but never felt the need to use it. Do they need to be downloaded onto a PC or could I download them from my Nvidia Shield and stored on the SSD external drive that's connected to it?
Don't know, to be honest. You'd need to install a torrents client on the Shield.

You'd probably quickly run out of space on the SSD anyway

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Got set up with a Firestick with Marvel Emby as a provider.  App on my phone works perfectly but the Firestick in my TV runs a bit slower.  Was reading a bit about it online speeding it up, any recommendations in particular?

My 2nd generation Firestick can be a bit sluggish at times but the latest 4K version is much better.

Got set up with a Firestick with Marvel Emby as a provider.  App on my phone works perfectly but the Firestick in my TV runs a bit slower.  Was reading a bit about it online speeding it up, any recommendations in particular?
You can try and install Easy quick tool to clear cache etc. Also use Background apps and process list to force close apps running in the background.

Just back from a week in Spain where we had IPTV. Didn't think it was wonderful (for all the reasons given on here)  but obs better than nowt.

I'm pretty ignorant of how it works, I presume most of this Kodi etc stuff is hooky, but Firestick , for example, is legit.  

How long before the providers find a way to close down all the piracy?