andriod boxes / Kodi

After a little bit of playing around with the box, I'm using dexter TV as it seems to have sky sports on it to a good quality. I have genisis and phoenix on it, the movies and shows are certainly watchable on it but not 1080 HD.

Its been said a few times on here, the whole thing is very hit and miss. I've been watching the new series of The Blacklist. A couple of episodes were ok quality but the blacks were a bit blocky. The one I watched this week was much better, really good quality. I also watched an episode of the new series of Big Bang Theory in 1080p the other week. Most of Fear the Walking Dead, though, was pretty poor quality.

I've said this before, too, but Ive yet to find anywhere with watchable live sports streams.

Genesis seems to have changed a little since a recent update. I think its checking all the streams before giving you the list, which is much. much better. I havent had to go through a dozen broken links to find a working stream since it changed :)

I have that Minix box and I love it, use it for Kodi and as an emulator to play all the old PS2/Gamecube/Nintendo games with my PS3 controller. I personally wouldn't be arsed with a "fully loaded" one, its easy enough to set up yourself with tutorials.

I get all my movies and sports in HD no problem although I have taken out a paid sub for sports. I pay £26 for 6 months and its got just about every sports channel and even imaginable on it, all in HD and incredibly stable.

Who is the sub with?

Its been said a few times on here, the whole thing is very hit and miss. I've been watching the new series of The Blacklist. A couple of episodes were ok quality but the blacks were a bit blocky. The one I watched this week was much better, really good quality. I also watched an episode of the new series of Big Bang Theory in 1080p the other week. Most of Fear the Walking Dead, though, was pretty poor quality.

I've said this before, too, but Ive yet to find anywhere with watchable live sports streams.

Genesis seems to have changed a little since a recent update. I think its checking all the streams before giving you the list, which is much. much better. I havent had to go through a dozen broken links to find a working stream since it changed :)

Dexter TV had near flawless sky sports when I was mucking about with it, I guess over the weekend is when I'll learn more about finding good streams.

I have both Showbox and Genesis but I prefer Genesis. Maybe I just haven't given Showbox a fair try.

I have showbox installed. I'm finding I can't stream a lot of movies but I can download them problem is I have no idea where they go when downloaded.

You're downloading them because the server is set to torrents. Click on torrents and change this to one of the servers.

Any downloaded files go into the my library section. Click on that to watch them.

Cheers that sorted it, good to have another option for watching stuff on.

I have that Minix box and I love it, use it for Kodi and as an emulator to play all the old PS2/Gamecube/Nintendo games with my PS3 controller. I personally wouldn't be arsed with a "fully loaded" one, its easy enough to set up yourself with tutorials.

I get all my movies and sports in HD no problem although I have taken out a paid sub for sports. I pay £26 for 6 months and its got just about every sports channel and even imaginable on it, all in HD and incredibly stable.

Where did you get yours and how much was it?

I've been looking on eBay for these and they seem to be coming in at over £100.

Click on the box that says sd. You can then select higher quality streams for many films.

Didn't work for me. I installed Showbox yesterday to watch The Blacklist, as Genesis still seems to be broken.

I have to say I may have been wrong previously about the quality of streams. Having just got a new TV the picture quality on the streams I have got to work is a lot better than before. Seems a lot of the quality issues may well have been my TV. I need to check a few more to make sure, particularly live streams, though.